tuscl

Teacher Sex

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.

12 comments

• rickdugan
    10 years ago
    What pussies we are raising nowadays. These two young men had an in on some 26 year old pussy from a pretty decent looking chick, who was willing to fuck them AND supply the beer, and they just couldn't keep their mouths shut.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Oh please,she looks like Randy Anukam.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Nothing spectacular but better than a lot of the teachers I had in high school. In fairness, most 18 year old guys wouldn't be able to keep their mouths shut.
  • hotwheels
    10 years ago
    I had a high school teacher who was hot for me. I fucked her at her house. Way too much fun to tell anyone. It didn't even feel a little bit like a power play or abuse.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "What pussies we are raising nowadays."

True. But I think the real culprits are the pussy parents who want to control and legislate everything for zero risk and zero possible "bad" stuff to happen to anyone. Geezus, this is ridiculous. A teacher can't have sex with adult kids? And god forbid she served them alcohol...the same stuff they swig at parties every week. Get real people.

Those guys had an experience they'll treasure for the rest of their lives. Bravo guys. Enjoy it. Wish to hell I had a hot teacher in HS who I could have fucked.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    At the age of 18 being offered beer & get sum pussy from a hot teacher. You should keep your mouth shut
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    WTF?

They were 18 and they weren't her students. Shit...I hope they were just bragging about bangin' the teacher and it got back to a prudish parent. That I could understand. Not very wise, but still it is understandable.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I don't think spending tax dollars to prosecute this case is worth it. Just another case of politics trumping policy.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    It's gonna be 21 soon for people fucking people. Otherwise - child abuse!!! I wonder what would be said of sending an 18 year old to Afghanistan to fight in a war? Maybe that lawyer should mention that in closing arguments....
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Damn Democrats! First they tried to shut down Kevin Bacon from strutting his stuff in Footloose and now this.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @Slick: Not a lot of Democrats in rural PA.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Damn Amish!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion