tuscl

take wife into champagne room?

Hi..anyone take your wife into champagne room? good experience?

7 comments

• deogol
    10 years ago
    If I had a wife, I'd be taking to the bedroom. And the shower. Maybe the backyard too. Up in a tree....
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Never took my ex or any girlfriends to a strip club but I have partied with female friends and it is a blast. I would imagine that if the wife was into it it could be good. But if the wife isn't on board then it could be a disaster.
  • Gerbil69
    10 years ago
    Many times--always a good experience! Dancers love to play with my wife's tits (36D) and large nipples; she likes playing with their tits, too. She'll even suck on their nipples if allowed! One time a dancer stuck a finger or two in my wife's pussy--thought I'd blow my load right then! Wife watches me have fun with the dancers, too. Gets us both revved up--we go home and fuck like rabbits!
  • Fitzonie
    10 years ago
    Many times; it's actually where my wife discovered her "bi-curious" side. She always chooses the dancer based upon both attraction and their willingness to play with both of us. We have had full blown (pun intended) threesomes, and usually get an invitation to meet outside to continue the party. She likes to watch me with the dancer as well. If she is into it, it doesn't get much better. If your wife is new to this you will need to move slowly and build her comfort level. If you have any jealousy issues (we don't) be sure to set and communicate limits. Many dancers have related problems with couples, and we always assure them that we are okay with anything either or both of us do.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I could barely get my ex to undress in the bedroom after we got married. Once she got nose into my bank account all extras stopped. Missionary only and as soon as it started she would ask "are you finished?". Two reasons I divorced: 1) she tried to use sex to manipulate me and 2) she was pissed off when I would not give her complete control over "our" money that I made. She brought three things to the relationship: Pussy, debt and freeloading relatives that showed themselves after the wedding. After I paid off her debt she decided I should support her family and pay their debts and decide her pussy was the way to get me to do that. Before the wedding she would have gone to a club but after sex became "DIRTY" and I was a pervert to want anything beyond once per month missionary quickie. At the time I did not live a no fault divorce state so she did not get much. She walked away with her debts paid and I have never looked back. I decided then to become a full time perve when time permitted.
  • steve229
    10 years ago

@Tiredtraveler - I take it that's a no

Epic post...rack him!
  • hotwheels
    10 years ago
    Yeah. Marriage can be expensive. Fortunately you don't need to get married to have hot sex. In my experience sex is hotter when you aren't married.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion