tuscl

Funny observation

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Funny observation based on spending far too many afternoons in mid range to outright divey SC's.

Dancer A: Twenty-something bordering on 8.5 looks. Great on on the pole. When dancing rarely has few, if any stage tips. Most of the daytime regulars stay planted in their seats.

Dancer B: Thirty something, tatted down, leaning towards a 7 in looks on a good day. Lights don't exactly hide the stretch marks or the hard partying years. Not much pole work but does a pretty sexy grind. When on stage half the hard core daytime regulars make their way to the stage to tip at least a buck.

One of them is creating a lot of happiness in VIP.

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Most PLs may prefer high-mileage dancers that are “pleasers” over hotter ones that are not as much of a “pleaser”.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    This PL likes the sluttier of the two. The one that's ready to pull out your dick and start sucking your dick with a big smile on her face.
    Not necessarily the best looking but the one that's wanting to have her way with my dick.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I have noticed this phenomenom at a number of clubs myself. My favorite club is full of Dancer B types and they all got 3 things in common: they all come across as enjoying being in the club, they all give high mileage and they've all been there for years, so they are the ones PL's are probably most familiar with. The ones that are more along the lines of Dancer A rarely stick around for real long there. But this is also true at clubs I don't visit as much.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Some dudes just like ugly broads just like some dudes are chubby chasers.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    Face it, sex sells! I'd rather have a sexier more open minded 6 than an uptight, snobbish 10 any day!
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I always want the hottest dancer in the club. Then I persuade her to be slutty (with the help of some dead founding fathers).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion