tuscl

How many strip clubs are there anyway?

I've driven by a bunch of little rural strip clubs that have never been reviewed and aren't on the TUSCL list. I think there are a lot of little minority clubs in inner cities around here that aren't listed either. Is that true in other areas? I'm guessing that the TUSCL list understates the total number of clubs by 10-20%, although it probably has all the big ones listed.

11 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    I agree that there are a lot of clubs on some lists that are no longer in business. So adding clubs from one list to another would pick up a lot that are no longer in business. The reason I haven't listed ones that I know about is that I've never been in them and know nothing about them. Some of the rural clubs that I've passed have very limited hours and weren't open when I passed them. Some of them are bars that have dancers only on weekends. Should they count?
  • Officer
    19 years ago
    I just submitted a listing for Scores West in NYC--this is the sister club of the one Howard Stern talks about all the time on his show. I was surprised to see it wasn't listed since you would think Scores would be a famous club. A good way to check to see which clubs aren't listed would be to go to stripclublist.com and compare club listings there with club listings here. Someone should compare both sites and add clubs that are not listed currently to each site in order that each site could have a complete list. I have done this for a few states but don't have the time to do it for every state.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    All of them I know about in my area and areas I travel to are here. Even some which are in rural areas are here. Actually, if you come across a club that's not on here, you can submit it and create a listing.

What I'd like to know is how many are on here and have closed down.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Sometimes those little rural clubs are very high contact. I was in one once and there were two girls working. I asked one of the girls if they had private dances, she said I should talk to the other girl. When I did she immediately quoted prices for every sexual activity you can think of. If she had been 20 years younger and had a few more teeth I might have considered it. Oink oink.
  • Clubber
    19 years ago
    I sat and pondered the question concerning my area. I could think of none that are not listed. I used to drive all over the SE Florida area and don't recall seeing any club not listed. Of course that could have changed since I no longer cover the area.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi Gatorjoe2 and Casualguy,

Well, not all guys are comfortable with nudity and or contact and phone sex was/is big business with rates like $4.95 per minute or any part thereof so it doesn't seem too surprising some guys would want to pay a woman for conversation.

What is sad is that women can be arrested for prostitution just for providing conversation. And, yes be convicted. The law and facts are pretty much irrelevant. I was watching this defendant accept a plea deal and the judge was going thru the laundry list of supposed rights he was giving up by accepting the government's plea deal. The judge told the defendant if he had any questions please feel free to ask them. The defendant, who seemed to be facing every charge the prosecutor was capable of dreaming up, said please do not take away this plea deal because I really need it. But, no one will tell me who I'm suppose to have kidnapped. I would just like to know who it is. The judge threw up her hands in disgust and said we don't have time for this. At another hearing the judge was going to set a trial date for this defendant and the public defender objected saying her client had accepted the government's plea deal. The judge says I can't accept a man's plea deal if he insists he is innocent. The public defender pointed out that the defendant just asked a question. The judge said exactly. The public defender said he won't ask anymore questions and really wants the plea deal.

Guilt or innocence is irrelevant. The court is an extortion rackett for special interests like lawyers. A long time ago 2 police officers (one white one black) accused me of a series of armed bank robberies and they had the video to prove it! I laughed and said that I didn't realize that I was so important and that I thought I was a nobody so why didn't they just plant some drugs or guns? In response they asked why I hated America so much.

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    That is sad. Paying a girl to talk is like paying a guy to watch a favorite football game or to go to a strip club.
  • gatorjoe2
    19 years ago
    Hey Kyle,
    For once it looks like RL is sadly right when men truly are paying for the conversation of the women. Very interesting by the way, had no clue about it, but it makes sense.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago

I've had 5 or so clubs added (as well as a gay club) although it seems to take a long time.

What I want to see is good information on the cafeterias. I live very close to NW 7th Avenue. Here's a couple links concerning the infamous cafeterias:

http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/immi…

http://www.ci.miami.fl.us/Codeenforcemen…

Anyway, I doubt there is much to the cafeteria scene and it probably just a line by those who stand to profit from the story.

• parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    If they are dancing to banjo music and asking me to squeal like a pig then I don't review them! [I keep them to myself.]
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    In order for a club to be listed they have to sign-up on TUSCL. I'm sure there are lots of clubs that don't even know or care that this site exists. I've never found one in my area but I would tend to agree that it would be more of an issue with rural, out-of-the-way clubs. Both the customers and owners in some of these areas are most likeley computer illiterate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion