tuscl

getting over your favorite club once its closed

My all time favorite club has been closed for a few good months and I'm still sad over its lose....was it an extras club you may ask ? My answer is no. But it was my first club ever and the home of my ATF. I have a lot of history with this club and I had a lot of hopes and dreams of future Xcapades at this club in the future.. its closing has actually taken some joy away from my weekly experience of my local club life. Of course I will move on I mean due ! That's just how life is. But my question to you guys is how do you deal with the void until you find that next best thang ?

24 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    In Seattle there was a massive purge of all the best clubs a few years ago. Took along time for things to get back to comparable like they are about now. Best thing you can do is hold onto those numbers from favorites and meet them at whatever clubs they move onto. Or call them up for OTC. Eventually you'll find a new club that you like.

• BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Good points and thank you my friend
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Just don't do a bunch of mollies and roxies and coke and pay 1000 for bottle service and another 900 for a drug skank. You'll just feel worse.
    Thinks will be ok.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    When you're blue and got nothin' to do
    Head into the party life
    If you're feelin low, we got to see the glow
    Head into the party life
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ does steve229 ever give any other than other than a completely moronic answer to questions people pose on the board?

• BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Dougster just don't reply and stop feeding the trolls. Then tuscl will be great again
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Together dougster and I blueLeon will restore tuscl to her former glorry
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @blueLeon - who is this "dougster" - an imaginary friend?
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Sometimes when one club closes, a bigger and more lenient club opens up within a year or two. Still there are pros and cons. I remember when a popular all nude club closed. Before I knew it all the local nude clubs closed but a very large topless club opened up not long after. I used to enjoy bringing my own beer instead of paying $5 for a single bottle and watching girls get all nude. Now that is not an option in the upstate of South Carolina. I heard from a dancer at Platinum West that they should have their liquor license either this weekend or next so that sucks too in my opinion. I like all nude clubs.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Shark I totally agree
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Lipstick in South Miami, FL. Very sad to see it go many years ago.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Did I just see someone telling Dougster not to feed the trolls? Dougster IS the troll, lol. Up is down and down is up in this strange new world that we post in. ;)

But putting that aside, good topic. My missed club is Cityscapes in Queens. Now what is odd is that it had nothing to really recommend it. The booze was too expensive and watered down, the talent levels varied dramatically and it really just served as a front for an illegal gambling establishment. But for a time it was my home club and I always enjoyed my time there, including with the Puerto Rican bartender who was trying to convince me to get her pregnant again (long story there). It really sucks to lose a place that we enjoy, even if others find it less appealing.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Back when I was new to the Omaha area and new to Nebraska, my favorite club here was the Lariat Club up in Fremont. I admit it wasn't that great, but I had a good time there many times, at least in the first 5 years of me going there. It slid way downhill, and closed up essentially because the owner was an idiot drug dealer who thought he could deal his drugs from his bar/strip club. It's been 7 years now, but even though I've found better places, I still miss going there (and to Boomer's across town from there, which closed up 10 years ago now, but I was not nearly so attached to that one). I will even drive up there just for the hell of it, even though there really is nothing there for me (and partly because I have a friend originally from there, but I've gone alone plenty of times). I feel fortunate that even though a large number of clubs that used to exist in the area have closed, the ones I liked the most are still open, the ones in Fremont being the exceptions.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    @RickyBoy: If up was down, your idiotic System would be useful, and you would be a RICH STUD. Here in reality, however, bit of a different story.

• ianm
    10 years ago
    Blue Lion, I lived in Asheville for a short while and lived right near the Xcapades club in 2008. It was always a great time as a bar w/ topless women. Other than that, it quite obviously was a illegal enterprise!

Thank god I live elsewhere now where I can get real lapdances!
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Rick and Dan thank you for those stories

Ianm thank you for sharing that with me. I've been at Xcapades almost daily since 2000
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    I fucked a lot of dancers from this club...goddamn do I miss her
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Its sad to see a club close that's been around for a long time but that's life. Hopefully there are a few other good clubs close by that can fill the gap.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Their is....like my new favorite watering whole lady Godiva s ...its a dive bar extras and its a lot better than the last one...
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    I'm really pondering doing a Article on my 14 year experience and Xcapades at my all time favorite watering whole just to help me with closer and for you guys to enjoy the tales of the ass I pulled at this once great club
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Yep
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion