tuscl

Inadvertent Flashing

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Saturday, June 28, 2014 7:53 PM
I stopped into a Taco Bell last night to grab some dinner. I order a Quesarito Box, then stand off to the side waiting for my order. In comes a group of young adult African-Americans behind me. Apparently one of the females is cold, so she runs out to their car to grab a sweatshirt. A minute later the door opens, and naturally I turn to look who walks in (situational awareness). Both of the girl's breasts were exposed as her spaghetti strap shirt was slooped down below her boobs. She was not wearing a bra either. They were not quite a handful, but more than a mouthful. A couple steps into the restaurant her friend shouts, "Cover up!" The top must have got propped down while digging in the car. Me and a FedEx driver waiting for our boxes got a free flash from an 18-19 year old. We looked at each other with our mouths open thinking "did we just see that?"

7 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    That's a function of being at the right place at the right time.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    yo quiero taco bell. :)
  • Lack4Oars
    10 years ago
    If it was at a Taco Bell / KFC combo it would've been better
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I was with my ATF at a Marshall's and she had a loose strapped top on with no bra. As she lifted her arms to give her parcels to the cashier her left unit popped out. The gent in the next aisle nearly lost his teeth and the teenaged boy cashier got so flustered he forgot to ring up 1/2 the order. She later said I'll have to do that more often. She used to be more of an exhibitionist and I always got a kick out of her flashing other drivers . People's reactions are priceless.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I remember over a year ago, I was at this convenience store/gas station, and this lady was pumping gas in this loose top with her boob showing as I was leaving the lot. I almost crashed into the oncoming pickup truck. I have no idea if the lady noticed her boob was showing, but she had big ones.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Boobies make the world a better place
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Would like a Big Beef Burrito with that taco?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion