• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    He never calls anymore
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Shadow & Dice ... It's like watching an old married couple bicker lol
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    He may just be trying to bring the average back down to something reasonable after all the prop'ing and self-propping Juice did.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I stopped doing props when juicebox69, et all made a joke out of them. Fumblingdice - Would you like me to prop you as the biggest cuckold?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Lol, be careful what u ask 4
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Mexican radio.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    The more important question is why does tumblingdice have such a hard-on for shadowcat?
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    GMD if you notice I only call out braggarts,d-bags and the ignorant.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    " I only call out braggarts,d-bags and the ignorant" On this bored? That doesn't narrow it down much
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Fumblingdice's on and off stripper GF tells me to just ignore him. That he is insecure in their relationship and fears that I am trying to steal her and that his rants are fueled by alcohol. Makes sense since I have had a platonic friendship with her since before he even met her and have you ever tried to understand some of his posts?
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @tumblingdice: No, actually I *hadn't* noticed that. Kinda hypocritical, don't you think? But just to let you know, in your wannabe Dougster quest, you've failed. It's not epic yet, but something tells me it won't be long.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion