Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Iowa Clubs

rdn25
rdn25VIP22

Wisconsin

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'll be driving through eastern Iowa so does anybody recommend any particular clubs that are known for high mileage?

Replies (3)

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Absolutely! All Iowa clubs are high mileage. You have to drive for days to get to any of them.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

“… I'll be driving through eastern Iowa …”

I recommend you keep on driving

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

Where exactly in eastern Iowa? The Quad Cities (which for strip club purposes are the clubs in Davenport, plus the one in Mount Joy) have some clubs, Cedar Rapids has a couple clubs and Waterloo has a couple clubs. I don't know that I can recommend any of them, because I've never been to any of the clubs in Waterloo or Cedar Rapids, and it's been years since I went to any in the Quad Cities.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement