tuscl

So true of an article

mrrock
Arizona
Came across this article on Facebook and this is TOTALLY the attitude of strippers so thought if share. If anyone wants to post to the pink site feel free!

http://worldtruth.tv/this-pretty-girl-wa…

23 comments

• Corvus
    10 years ago
    Great response from a rich dude to a shallow girl. Thanks for posting it.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Good stuff.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I married a trophy wife and I'm still paying for it 12 years after the divorce. :)
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    SC, sounds like it must not have been a first place trophy?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    That was a hell of a response – but I wonder if “Ms Pretty” has enough upstairs to comprehend the response.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Fantastic, outstanding story. Thanks for posting it! Reducing the subject to simple economics--great way to respond!
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    When I look at myself in the mirror getting out of the shower I don't really consider myself to be an 'appreciating asset'.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Wives are for raising children and doing the social thing. Sex has nothing to do with marriage. That woman should have asked how she could be a trophy g/f as I doubt she has the skill set to be a good wife.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    fa,

I'm with you on that. Perhaps I was 50 years ago. :)
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    After listening to the fools in this forum who fall all over themselves to get next to women like that, it's a breath of fresh air to read something from a very smart guy with an ounce of self respect.
  • mrrock
    10 years ago
    I thought y'all would get a kick outta that!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    mrrock, That was a lot more than just a "kick," That was some of the best reading on TUSCL in a long time! Thanks for sharing.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    It always amazes me how so many women fully believe that they DESERVE the perfect man. The tall, dark, and handsome white knight with tons of money. But it never occurs to them that a man like that probably wants nothing to do with her. They hold out for the perfect man, not realizing that she's not worthy of a guy like him.
  • mrrock
    10 years ago
    Well I've been a victim of the money mongering women but NO MORE!!! That's why I loved that article!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Amusing, yes, but if anyone actually thinks Jamie Dimon wrote that, I have some subprime mortgages to sell you, lol
  • mrrock
    10 years ago
    Doesn't matter if he did or didn't. It's the message that counts!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… It always amazes me how so many women fully believe that they DESERVE the perfect man. The tall, dark, and handsome white knight with tons of money …”

As the saying goes – “a woman looks for the *one* man to satisfy *all* her needs – a man looks for *all* women to satisfy his *one* need”
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… hat woman should have asked how she could be a trophy g/f as I doubt she has the skill set to be a good wife …”

A trophy gf would probably not get 1/2 the guy’s shit ($$$) if they break up – whereas a trophy wife … ching! ching!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    On the subject of economics and sex – TUSCLer “sinclair” posted this YouTube vid a while back which depicts a pretty interesting take on the subject and also somewhat humorous:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO1ifNaNA…
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Apparently this is one of those hoary internet chestnuts that dates back to 2007, so good chance by 2008 the author was flipping burgers
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    "When I look at myself in the mirror getting out of the shower I don't really consider myself to be an 'appreciating asset'."

fa, maybe, but you 'hold your $$value$$ well'.

:-)
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    Most American women are like this, though not always to this extreme. The American female's material lust is disgusting.

But girls like this get rich guys. Only the rich guys fuck her like a filthy whore until they get bored with her, then run for the hills avoiding any commitment/entrapment (losing 50% of wealth in a divorce settlement). Gold diggers don't deserve anything better than a pump and dump.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @steve229: My thoughts exactly. I'm thinking the CEO of *any* would be able to construct a sentence more correctly than that example of 7th grade writing skills.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion