tuscl

picture this scenario-Fake but lets say this was Real

Djscudmaster
New York
Justin Bieber enters a strip club and is blowing 75k around(Already Happened) and walks out with just one Stripper at night. I walk into that same club the same night and Spent just 20 dollars on cover charge and 10 dollars on drink and 5 dollars on tips stay 1 hour milking the drink no LD's and get whether real or fake 8 strippers phone numbers/email addresses and he gets wind of this.
Should He be pist. Would you be pist?

14 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Is that anything like pissed?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ac,

Short form? Maybe something gmd might be.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    I suspect this fella djscudmaster is retarded.
  • Djscudmaster
    10 years ago
    would you care if You blew 300 dollars at a club and got nothing or just a BJ and someone like I sat down didn't spend a dime on LD's an tipping females but approached girls at random and got their numbers
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Before you write whatever BS your trying to sell. Please take an english class so you can learn how to use punctuation, and when capital letters are appropriate.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    *you're

Oh, the irony.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Really, Who Cares
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Another good reason this site has the ignore option. At least I didn't get pist on.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    It's better to be pissed off than pist on. :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Cat piss stinks!
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    to answer your question, "there is no law that prevents a fool to separate himself from his money"
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @Clubber: Literally, LOL!
  • carolinaclubman
    10 years ago
    Perhaps Djscudmaster is actually Justin Bieber wondering if he should be feeling foolish.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I'm pissed that I wasted a minute of my life reading this.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion