tuscl

weekend recap

Monday, June 23, 2014 5:00 AM
Well, it's 734am est here and I haven't slept since Friday night. Thank god for desoxyn. Anyway, how was everyone's weekends? My friday night was pretty dull as I was stuck in a shareholder meeting for a tech startup we own that's been having some problems. We met over dinner at Barton G and by the time things concluded I did not feel like doing much as the meeting was inconclusive and frustrating. Saturday night, though, was a different story. I picked up a quarter oz of some high quality hydroponic grown weed and a few molly caps. I texted my regular stripper companion (20 years old, 5 ft 9 brunette with double D implants, numerous tongue piercings and lots of visible tats) and told her we'd be rolling tonight. There isn't really a direct exchange of money for services as of late. She works maybe a couple nights every few weeks since the cash she's received from me is enough to support herself with no other income. She had recently asked for a new Audi (lol) but I paid to have her old car fixed. Point being, she receives enough general compensation that there's no need for me to hand her a wad of hundreds for sex any more. Typically I have a driver service pick her up and take her to my crash pad. Saturday, though, she insisted on driving which I found odd. When she arrived, she had 2 black eyes, bruises all over her arms and the mark of what looked like an uppercut to her chin. Other than that she was smoking hot in a ridiculously tiny dress with her tits busting out. She told me that her boyfriend, who has historically had an issue with her doing p4p, beat her up because she was going to see me (p4p). While this was undoubtedly a sad story, my biggest concern and frustration was how the fuck am I going to go out with this girl? It will look like I beat the shit out of her. Completely embarrassing. I considered just calling the whole thing off but given she took a serious beating to meet me I figured that'd be rude. I couldn't handle the embarrassment of showing up somewhere with a chick whose face had been beaten, no matter how smoking her body was. So I suggested we stay in, smoke weed, get drunk and do some lines. Few hours later I'm getting deepthroated by a chick with two black eyes and a sore jaw. Everytime I looked down at my dick, I wasn't sure if it was hot or fucking weird. I ended up cumming on her face and a fair amount hit one of her eyes. I think it was pretty tough for her to clean it off because her eye was so sore (from the bruise). All in all decent night.

7 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I was in Chinatown for a distant relative's 91st birthday party. The bill was $3200 all paid for in cash with $100 bills as is traditional in the Chinese culture. All I could think of was while watching the host count out the bills was how much fun it would be to have that wad at the club.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    LMN then woke up in a trailer in a mobile home park and realized what he just said was all a dream. Back to reality but at least he can get breakfast at Taco Bell now.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Snap back to reality,oop there goes gravity.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    How would you know if the mark under her chin was from an uppercut and not a knee? A knee would leave a much more obvious mark. We call dual black eyes "Irish Sunglasses".
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Slickspic She told me that it was from him punching her. She went into extensive detail cataloging each of her injuries to me. Though I felt bad, I was more interested in groping her tits. If you're going for sympathy, don't wear a dress that your boobs are spilling out of - makes it hard to focus.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Next time, strap on a GoPro, dude!
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    I spent my Friday and Saturday nights with my cock in my current CF for most of the night both nights, I spent most of Sunday sleeping.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion