tuscl

Ever see a

Fat, disgusting, old slob customer and think too yourself, glad I am not a stripper?!?!

8 comments

• lopaw
    10 years ago
    All the time.
    But the worst are the ones that reek of B.O. so bad that everyone within a 4-table-radius can smell it too. I can't even imagine a dancer giving someone like that a LD.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^i concur
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Lopaw-Sounds like a lot of Bonedin dudes to me,
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Or glad I'm not him.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I once saw a guy, not old, so fat that he needed crutches to get around. A dancer that I knew took him to the couch room for some dances. Later I asked her if his dick was as big as the rest of him and she said "I don't know. I couldn't find it".
  • likes2look
    10 years ago
    Yes I have. Then I realized I was looking at a mirror.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I just noticed a lap dance room sofa was all cracked up. I told the dancer it looks like someone really big sat here and cracked it all up. She agreed and acted like she knew who did it.

When I say really big, I'm estimating maybe over 400 pounds.

An old guy sat at a table near me. I had to get up and move after a few minutes. I could smell onions and meat, he must have eaten it earlier. Actually it could have been anyone at the table. I really do not like accidentally smelling the scent of other people. Makes me feel like a vampire or something and it is often not a pleasant smell. Some females seem to have a variety of natural scents but they often cover them up with hygiene products or perfumes or body sprays. I smell it all if I get unlucky.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Believe me I had to just laugh at strippers that smelled like chicken soup or Italian subs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion