tuscl

holding your ejaculation back

I've started getting multiple VIP or CR trips for my ITC extras fun. Part of this fun has been not allowing myself to cum until my last extras trip of that night. Let me tell you sure it cost more but good gods damn I'm having some of the biggest orgasms of my life

12 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    Careful you don't end up with blue lion balls
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    I like how you think. I know a lot of guys blow a load right before they go into the club to make them last longer, but for me I abstain several days in advance and love to endure the fine line between the sensation and torture of holding back. The result is usually a very hard and big orgasm.

I find the most intense is when I am sober as well.

• BlueLion
    10 years ago
    You damn right
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Last time I went to an extras-available club, I held back for a while before going. The way she, um, handled things, I ended up getting some in her hair. She had to know what was, um, coming. Oops on both of our parts.

Thing was, it was early enough in the night and my budget that I felt like I could go another round later. Unfortunately, however, no one came along in time that caught my fancy. Disappointing.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    The Blue Lion of Tantra, yes, I have heard of this legend.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Blue Lion, it's been 2 days now, you ok?
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Maybe
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    I have not yet mastered this art. perhaps i need to invest in a cock ring
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "holding your ejaculation back"

Current pedagogical theory discourages the practice. Junior is better off being promoted with his peers.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    ^or in the case of The Wire you mean social promotion. Poor Dukie got hooked on heroine anyway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion