tuscl

The toll of the party lifestyle

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Adding to the recent topics regarding addictions and the impact of the lifestyle on the dancers.

Most of my favorites drink and smoke. Most work day shift at least five days a week and almost each day they are downing drinks and smoking. They all have regulars and the regulars expect them to party including me.

Given the environment, I think it would be extremely difficult for a dancer not to succumb to partying everyday. From what I've seen, most on day shift do.

They are all fine although I have been surprised that, most, do look older than their stated age.

Imagine these honey's are partying hard almost every single day when most people probably party like that a few times a month a most.

The talk is always about the toll hard drugs take but just the day-to-day partying takes just as great a toll in the long run.

9 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Doesn't matter. When you are in your 20s you can take it.

• steve229
    10 years ago
    Party all the time
    party all the time.
    My girl wants to party all the time
    party all the time.

• hotwheels
    10 years ago
    That is what they choose to do. Their problem not mine.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Having come to the point myself where I don't drink at clubs anymore, I find it hard to not drink while there. Then there are the clubs where you are supposed to buy the ladies a drink. The clubs actively encourage it in those cases. But when I did drink, they'd always want some of what I was having, which was always beer. I have no idea what kind of drink strippers really go for, because a large number of them will take my free beer and drink the whole damn can, or bottle. I hear it's Crown Royal, but I think the real answer is free alcohol. (BTW, I have no idea if it really is Crown Royal, but I do know some girls like it.) I find it no wonder they only work something like 3 days a week and have trouble adjusting to life after stripping.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Part of the equipment.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Keith Richards is still kickin n screamin so maybe the hard drinkin, hard partyin lifestyle ain't all that bad.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Comes with the territory. The presumption is that this behavior will stop as she gets older and ages out of dancing. I believe that is tough for these girls not to drink when they work, for their own personal reasons and because many customers get bent out of shape if they have to drink alone.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    "Doesn't matter. When you are in your 20s you can take it."

That is a correct statement but proceed with caution. If you took care of yourself in your 20s when you're in your 30s you may get mistaken for someone in their 20s. If you partied hard in your 20s then when in your 30s people will think you're in your 40s by the way you look.

How many strippers although hot do you see in the club that look to be late 30s or early 40s tell you they're 29 or 31? Yes they still may be hot but you can see the toll of partying on their face. Rode hard and put away wet.
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    I'm wondering if that is what will happen with my current favorite. She is in her mid 20's, looks great, but smokes and drinks like crazy. She's already made comments about being so "old" as there are a lot of younger strippers at her club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion