tuscl

hey Founder

You realize how annoying this new look is? That blue letters make nothing stand out? That you had a classic TUSCL look and you just made it look worse?

13 comments

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    I always dislike change for the sake of change. I see no improvement.
  • Longball300
    10 years ago
    Agreed; not better.......
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    I have to agree also. Blue letters on white are harder to read. I joined for life so I can't stop viewing ,still ......
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    The only thing that I like is now on the main Discussion page there are no annoying little blue names of those that you are ignoring. That's a nice touch.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    It is nice having a discussion page without those ignored blue names visible, but that alone doesn't offset the negatives.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I tend to be a creature of habit and it usually takes me a while to start liking something new.

That being said – I also don’t like the new look – maybe I’ll like later on – but for now I find it annoying.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Plus, it took me awhile to log in. You have to click on that three line thing in the upper right if you're logged out.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Mikeya....you post regularly on the discussion board....why even bother logging out?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    It logs off automatically, I always forget to click the stay logged in box.
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    Umm founder I haven't heard ANYONE say they like this new design.
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    I don't think they are reading anything. I flagged this 6/9/14 review, not necessarily b/c of the nature of it, but b/c I was insulted he didn't try harder. Look at it and you can easily figure it out.

https://www.tuscl.net/u-r.php?UID=292682

BTW, first and only review I ever flagged.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    The lower contrast and thinner letters of the blue discussion topics and all the extra white space does nothing to improve the ability to read the main discussion page in my opinion. Thinner letters for discussion topics, less contrast and less noticeable borders between topics, lots of extra white space, were these things something some graphic artist said would make things look better? I think some artists don't live in the real world. Fortunately the rest of the site is still the same.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    For an example, the discussion threads on the side of the screen with this topic at the top are much easier to view than the main discussion page. The smaller font didn't improve the ability to read the main page because blue against white with small letters just makes it harder for me to read. I now have to enlarge the main page so much to read it on my iPad that I can read the whole topic and not much else. On the side of the screen, I can see and read several topics.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion