tuscl

jealous customers and what to do with them?

ok so mondays are a hassle. im like one of the best if not the best girls here.so i got a ton of guys coming up to me asking for dances and i do this the fair way 1st come 1st serve but when a guy sees me go in the back with someone else he gets mad.but someone approached me before him.it never fails.so i have not yet came to a conclusion on making everyone happy.
so now maybe it would be a great idea to talk to the ppl who seem to want me more.

4 comments

• seducktion
    14 years ago
    and if you dont have positive feedback stfu and gtfo
  • seducktion
    14 years ago
    well i understand that and if you came up to me asking if im free and i have a reggie than i will tell him to hold on because well idk if all girls have this but my reggies are faithful when im there so they dont mind waiting for a while.and go chat with you for a while.the point is to get more regulars not blow off everyone for them.well ty for your feedback an the reason i put that comment up is because this jerk put up some dumb reply i had to delete.ty
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    is Monday the $10 dance day at your club?
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    Greetings SedUcktion ... I have had the same problem and I resulved it by telling the new guy who is interested that you are available on a slow day . for instance ,, I work Mon wed And fri
    most of my regulars will come on mon and fri leaving wed available for new customers .. so I say ,, come and see me on wed as that is my slow day and we will have more time to get to know each other properly .. I hate to be rushed and as my regular customer is on his way I can spend more time with you on wed ,, or what ever day is good for you ... hope this helps .. but reggies cum first lol ,,
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion