tuscl

Customers who WAIT for a stripper to ASK THEM OUT while spending MONEY

Sunday, July 10, 2005 7:28 PM
There may be a customer out there who would WAIT for a stripper to ASK to see him OUTSIDE THE CLUB while spending MONEY on a stripper. I have read posts by strippers on stripper message boards which stated that this is the way for customers to BEHAVE properly. Strippers who have this attitude may be after customers' MONEY and DO NOT like to spend time with customers OUTSIDE THE CLUB. They may write things like this because they think that it helps keeps customers' AFFECTION at bay.

4 comments

• davids
    19 years ago
    casualguy: Are you saying that strippers also want what they can't have? So turn the tables on them. *l* That's clever. Someone here oughta try that one. I bet it would work.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    There may be a customer out there who does not want to spend time with a stripper OTC. He may simply want to get some dances and leave it at that. Of course if a girl is persistent enough, a guy may agree to see her. I guess some people (RL?)keep wanting or thinking about something they can't seem to get. If a guy is already confident he can get what he wants, he doesn't ask unless he really wants it.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    It's pretty common knowledge that the more you spend on a woman the more it decreases her chances of being attracted to you. Essentially they think you cannot ride on the merits of your personality so have to spend your way around the problem. My prediction would be that the best way to get a date from a stripper would be to get zero or one dances from here and then ask her out. Of course you would also need to do the normal things like exude confidence, be funny, don't act desperate, etc... Those strippers either don't know what they are talking about or they just want customers to keep spending money in futile hopes that it will make things better and ultimately lead somewhere. Really terrible advice there. I actually think that a stripper is going to have more RESPECT for the guy who asks her out after their first meeting than the guy who sits around being polite and spending money and waiting for something to happen. The guy is supposed to make things happen.
  • jctone
    19 years ago
    Dancers like confident men. Spending money and waiting will not work. How often in real life does a woman ask a man out? It is getting higher, but still it is the man who ask the woman out. Unless you are some sort of professional sports figure, super rich or super hot, don't expect that a dancer will ask you out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion