tuscl

Missing the lil fella already

zipman68
the speed force!
Well, well my fellow pervs. The weekend has arrived and, alas, we won't be treated to another post from our bud LMN. I'm sad about that, 'cos the dudes posts were frickin' HI-LAR-EEE-OUS. Well, they are funny if you assume that they actually have no relationship with reality. Wherever that crazy dude is, I hope he isn't actually abusing heroic amounts of drugs or building to some sort of incident with Johnny Law.

Let's raise a glass to the dude and write some fan fiction.

Fri night

20mg ambien down
8ball of coke, mixed with 35mg roxis and the tears of Bangladeshi sweatshop workers
Moldy weed
Three bottles of Pepe Lopez "yellowish" (they call it "gold" but it is really more the color of concentrated piss)
Mad dog 2020
Pineapple juice mixers

Decided to slum it with my chemical abuse because I heard poor people have a better high. Maybe moldy weed and and bad tequila get you MORE fucked up. To really get me in touch with the poor I got me a big pile of poorly made garments from Bangladesh, washed them in distilled water, and let the stuff evaporate. I figure the powder left over is concentrated despair. I mixed that shit with my coke and roxis. I'm going to get so fucking high on that shit.

Then I have one 20 year old 5t 9 jet black hired stripper with fake DD's, a couple tongue rings,nipple rings, and covered in tats coming over with her least classy friend. Told her to dress up so shes sitting by my balcony in a dress that barely covers her ass or tits and some ridiculous pink stripper heels. Here friend appears to be Sasquatch. Sasquatch has fake DD's and is wearing a really slutty dress. I hope that its a female Sasquatch, but whatever. My dick is gonna be inside a Squatch on way or another. Then I'm gonna shove a Twinkie up the 20 year old's hoo-hah and make the Squatch eat it.

I'm gonna have fun today

Adios

8 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    C'mon my fellow pervs -- what happens next? Does our hero exsanguinate from his cocaine nose? Does he hallucinate that he's a sweatshop worker and become an unlikely communist? Does the Bigfoot bit his junk of in a coke-fueled rage?

Continue my homage to our absent brother.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Typing on an iPad sucke... The question, of course is whether the Squatch BITES his junk off.

But if you feel having the Bigfoot "bit his junk of" is funnier, GO FOR IT!!!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    You typed all that on an iPad? Geesh. Painful.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Try drinking straight Drano it clears the sinuses
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Miss LMN? If only cause it cost us LNM too.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    z68- What makes you think LMN is a 'lil fella ? As for myself missing him-Nah!
    But, to go OT, there's a couple of Detroit area Tusclers that I wonder about- Alucard and vincemichaels. "Drac" hasn't logged in since April,vince since last August. Hope that both are OK- hard to imagine either losing interest in stripclubs.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Minnow-I too wonder about our undead Vulcan. He posted far too often to take this long of a hiatus. I only read/knew of Vince Michaels for a few months.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I think that vincemichaels has gone to that big strip club in the sky. None of his old TUSCL buddies have heard anything from him. That would not be like the VM that we knew.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion