tuscl

Lost my FKK virginity

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Just got back from Stuttgart. FKK Paradise is amazing.

I have asked Founder to add the club and then I can write a review, those that can't wait PM me with specific questions if you have them.

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’ll wait for the review – you should ping Founder every now and then b/c sometimes new clubs take a while to be added.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    You can also write the review now while it’s still fresh in yo mind and can forward the review to those that ask for it (instead of rehashing the same stuff to different PLs) – and then just upload the review once the club is added.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Good idea Papi :-)

I'm almost certainly gong back out next week. I'll be hoping to hit three clubs in the Frankfurt area, Oase, World and Palace.

Check out the FKK Place website and view the video clip with the girls - very nice.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    ^^ unless another PL rip you off and post it first
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    agree that the trailer is very nice... but are they all naked all the time or not?
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Come on man, give us some details.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I'm interested in hearing all about FKK. I may be visiting Germany next year.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    and http://www.the-palace.de is a good trailer
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Some of them were walking around naked at Paradise. I heard that they all walk around naked at Oase, world and Palace.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Das good
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    One quick question....is it worth the money?
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    ^^^ It sure is. It's expensive to get in at about 70 Euro but you can spend as much time as you want there and you can eat as much and drink as many soft drinks as you like at most clubs. You can also use all the facilities like sauna, pools etc.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion