tuscl

Clubs similar to COI in NYC area?

Friday, May 30, 2014 12:07 PM
Recently had a nice visit to Spearmint Rhino in COI. Now I'm back in NYC and in my experience here is nothing like the dancer quality and value of COI. Closest thing I've experienced is Hustler Club VIP, but it's damn expensive. Any suggestions in or nearby the city? Thanks for any input.

5 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    It's not really near NYC, but the Providence clubs seem to be "COI East." I can't recall now, which TUSCL member writes a lot of Providence reviews, but they're really steamy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’m not from the area but it seems some CT clubs (e.g. Electric Blue; etc.) offer decent value vs mileage – from the reviews it does not seem the dancers are necessarily super-hot though (read the reviews and see if they may fit what you’re looking for). Also – “Playhouse Lounge” in NJ seems to get a good # of reviews – read the reviews there and see if that is up your alley. Closer to NYC; “Gallaghers 2000” in Long Island also gets many reviews (but I see you reviewed that club already).
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Unfortunately several of the politicos in Providence have aspirations to higher office and are using the SC scene to pad their law and order resume. Cheaters hiring an under age dancer/hooker with bad fake ID then getting busted for it and then a couple of girls in other club getting caught on camera by a local TV station has not helped either. Fun can still be had but ...
  • Mrbronson
    10 years ago
    Much appreciated.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    I wish we had clubs similar to COI in Va :(
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion