tuscl

Four suspects bound over for trial in shooting of Bloomfield Hills attorney

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Friday, May 30, 2014 4:30 AM
A woman and 3 men went to a prominent attorney's home to rob him, and shot him through the door. The woman, who has elsewhere been described as the "mastermind" behind the plot, is, of course, a stripper. She danced at a club I have visited but I don't remember seeing her. “Police reports indicate there was a relationship between Mr. Zacks and Cassandra from a gentleman's club,” Ribitwer said outside the courtroom. “They knew each other and were apparently having contact outside the gentleman's club. That's how Mr. Zacks was targeted.” [view link] Seeing her pictures, I would not want contact with her inside or outside the club. [view link]

9 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Which one is the stripper?
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Here's a story with a picture of the PL...ah, I mean, victim. [view link]
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    What do you call 1000 lawyers chained together at the bottom of the ocean? A good start.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    What do you have when a lawyer is buried up to his neck in sand? Not enough sand.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake, and a lawyer. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do? Shoot the lawyer. Twice.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    ''The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers,'' -Henry VI Shakespeare
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    Bloomfield Hills consistently ranks as one of the top five wealthiest cities in the United States with population between 2,500 to 9,999 – it currently is listed at the number four position and in 1990 it was ranked number two.[9] Bloomfield Hills has the second highest income for a municipality with over 1,000 households in the country and the first highest income in the state of Michigan.[10]
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    im going to also consult my crystal ball and predict she has one or 2 kids with different scumbag guys. im going to also predict she has a heroin and or meth habit among other things. im also willing to bet all those safes might have had some unreported income in them
  • Baldnhappy
    10 years ago
    What do you get when you cross a pig with a lawyer? Nothing. There are some things a pig just will not do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion