tuscl

Clubs in Da Burgh

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 7:18 PM
Anyone got any information on some high-mileage clubs in the Pittsburgh area? Stiletto's in New Brighton and Fantasy's in New Cumberland, WV both look promising. I'm not familiar with any of these clubs, though, especially the ones in downtown Pittsburgh. As an aside, I lived for many years in a state in the southwest where $10 floor dances were pretty high mileage themselves, so on many nights you could have a lot of fun without going to VIP. With the clubs in Pennsylvania charging $20 per floor dance, I'm thinking that buying a block of time in the VIP is probably the way to go. $100 or $120 for 15 or 20 minutes in the VIP area is likely to be more worth the money, especially with a friendly girl. Any advice is appreciated.

5 comments

• Dolomite35
    10 years ago
    The clubs in town you don't get much bang for your buck. Better off in the suburban clubs. I've read good things about Penthouse, but haven't been there to report so not sure about there. Maybe I should take a half day off and stop there. Blush VIPs start at like $200, Cheerleaders about $150, Not sure about Cricket, never been there. As far as suburban clubs, depending on your physical locations, Kandy's in Waterford is nice and VIPs start at less than $100. I have several reviews on this site. Silky's is a dive bar but fun, Club Erotica (I've never been there) is a bit more posh and a couple blocks from Silky's. I haven't been to Silky's for awhile. If you want specifics you can PM me.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    You might try The Filly Corral in Smithtown PA, just off of I-70 a little southeast of Pittsburgh. The place is nude and serves free beer or soda after the entry has been paid. The place gets good reviews here as well.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    That should have been Smithton - autocorrect nailed me again!
  • Dolomite35
    10 years ago
    Yeah Filly is pretty good.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    My personal choice in the Filly. Non-smoking, two-way contact is virtually standard in LDs ($20 per song). Varying opinions on what's possible in VIP. Less expensive LDs and VIP than downtown. I believe Beemer's in Mckeesport also has less expensive LDs and VIP than downtown IF you can stand the smoke. Penthouse (now $25 per song) isn't going to be much better price wise than Cheerleaders, but at least PH is non-smoking. Blush prices are absurd compared to the competition. FWIW, I'm not a a fan of Mckees Rocks area (where Silky's & Club Erotica are). Haven't been there in awhile, but in the past, Club E typically had nice eye candy, but the standard LDs are hands-off as far as I know.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion