tuscl

Do you love really big ballons!

sflguy123
Florida
How come the more dive a strip club the more ballons they have hung from the ceiling?

11 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    99 Luftballons
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    There really is not much that can be done to enhance/”class-up” a dive – so balloons are probably a cheap way of decorating and kind of giving a party/festive atmosphere – I often see the balloon decorations at various black dives I visit – are you by any chance referring to any particular clubs like Secrets or Mint in Miami?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    When I first read the title; I thought you may be referring to the derrieres of the black dancers that I happen to love so much
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    "are you by any chance referring to any particular clubs like Secrets or Mint in Miami?"

Yes and Yes.

I was at Secrets Saturday and they had huge ballons on the ceiling surrounding the bar. I'm talking the biggest ballons I ever saw. If u leaned forward they would hit ur head.

"I thought you may be referring to the derrieres of the black dancers that I happen to love so much"

No it was supposed to make u think the topic was about breasts. But since ur a butt man I get it.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    ^^^ I thought the topic was going to be boobs, but as soon as it turned to butts, I lost interest.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Balloons remind me of the Circus. The Circus reminds me of Clowns. Clowns remind me of my innocence being taken from me one day behind the Bearded Lady's tent. Oh, the horror, the humanity, the Hummus.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Balloons, who would have thought there were balloons up there. I suppose someone placed balloons filled with helium so they float up there on the ceiling.

Helium when released in small amounts have positive ambient effects, due to its atomic structure, it can easily bond with oxygen and other toxic elements present in the club.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    ^^^what? Helium is a noble gas which does not bond with oxygen or other elements.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Maybe alabegonz is talking obout fluorine filled balloons some clubs have. That shit is pretty reactive.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    If I want "ballons" with my strippers I'll open a strip club in a Bouncie Housie. Or I'll take 'em to Chuck E Cheese.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    A couple of the clubs decorate with balloons when one of the dancers or bartenders has a birthday. One of them also puts on a pot luck type spread at some of them, at which customers are welcome to graze as well. So far, I haven't been poisoned or drugged.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion