tuscl

Student Stripper Makes $180K a Year & Will Graduate Debt-Free

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
http://blog.credit.com/2014/05/student-s…

The $180K sounds high to me, but strippers in my area can make $80-$100K (and pay the special stripper income tax rate of zero percent). I encourage coeds to finance their education in this way.

9 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    It says that she was only working every other weekend. It's either SS or she was doing a lot more than stripping.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Stupid.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Im going to buy a tutu and start stripping
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'm with ya Joe. I'll rock a bra but no bottom.
  • TxVegas
    10 years ago
    The amount made for 26 weekends seems very high, even in NY. She is either an amazing saleswoman, or she must be doing some frequent extras.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    That means she makes $6900 average every night she works. She must have a couple whales as regulars because no one can make that much unless they do.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ...or she is just FOS.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Well she ain't no Cinderella
    When she's getting undressed
    OCause she rocks it like the naughty wicked witch of the west
    Far too pretty to be giving it cheap
    That's why she's making six figures working three days a week
    Yeah she'd even break a promise in the promise-land
    She didn't make it this far by just shaking hands
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Well, she is a redhead and there are some real redhead lovers. Hard to tell exactly what she looks like given the graininess of the video at www.abc2news.com/lifestyle/college-park-… but she seems pretty hot. Especially if she has no tats I'd buy myself plenty o' lappers from that babe. And if the carpet matches the drapes....WEEEE-YAWWW!!!!

That said, I wouldn't be surprised is she wasn't doing some mad extras. And I would say to that "more power to you girl as long as you're comfortable with whatever you're doing".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion