tuscl

Naked Grinding

Monday, May 26, 2014 3:50 PM
I was with my CF last night. Portland air was just right for me, a little bit of chill in the air though I was able to wear a Nike shirt and Asics running short. She wore a dress that made her look like a Parissian, high black boots with tight dark denim pants, fit hugging grayish white shirt, a scarf and a french girly black beret hat, matching perfectly with blond and blue eyes. She was OK with my gear, she couldn't do anything about it, she would preferred me to wear something better, though. But that's not who I am. We spent the night going around, hopping from one bar to the next. It was OK, I was not pursuing anything that would end in a bed, that's not what I was going after. I tapped my pockets and there is no condom in there. See, proof that all I want is a night simple friendly bonding. So, it was late and my eyes were a little sleepy, kinda showing the look of a yawn. She noticed I was getting a little sleepy and she tried to save the moment by cracking a series of jokes, that made up go up a little bit. I said "When was the last time we had sex, let's plan for that next week?" "What are you talking about? Isn't tonight supposed to be the night?" "Uhhmmmmm" "Ok, drive to ____ and park there." "You serious? It's kinda late for that now." "Just drive." Anyway, we found ourselves inside a room and I was massaging her back and I assured her that's all that's going to be. She had other plans. "OK, bring out the condom, buddy, it's time." "I don't have them, c'mon let's get outta here." "I'm gonna fire you for that." She pushes me down to the bed and straddles me. "You're going to get pregnant, you silly girl." "Shut up, hush." Well, she found a way to get there. Turns out she can do Naked Grinding. Sort of like a lap dance but with no clothes on. "Did you notice the guy a while go total creep on you?" "I know, what a loser."

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion