tuscl

Have I become total Sap?

Have I become total Sap or easy mark for strippers? Strippers are temperamental girls that can become crazy at the drop of a hat. But for the last several years none have gone off on me. At the SC will see girls go off on guys. It is part of the process of being a PL at the SC. Let me give some examples.

In the past, when I was getting frisky with girl in the non-VIP part of the club, she would stop dancing for me. Recently when I get frisky, strippers will smile keep dancing and say that friskiness is for VIP only.

In the past, when I would watch cute stripper giving dance to another guy, would get the evil eye from her. Now I get smile from her as she is thinking I am next after the PL she is with.

This happened when I went to SC the other night. Last year one of my beautiful Favs switched from night shift to day shift, and I had not visited her. I arrived at SC around 10PM and she was still there in street clothes. Got ready for a yelling or at least a lecture from her, as she is a known hot-head. No. She comes over and jumps on me all touchy-feel asking me how I have been and said she had to stay late to sober up. I got cute and said I should have come earlier to take advantage of her in her drunken state. She one upped me big time and said, you can call me anytime get me drunk and take advantage of me and by the way I have new phone number! Shit, had zero come back for that.

Damn, even a customer girl gave me her digits, while her boyfriend was taking a piss.

Part of the SC is for normal PL is to upset strippers occasionally, but have not had that happen.

Have I died and gone to heaven? Have I crossed the illusive line between normal PL to total PL? Have I become such any easy mark? Has the economic meltdown after 2008 made the girls incredibly hungry for green?

7 comments

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    "Part of the SC is for normal PL is to upset strippers occasionally". I definitely have upset more than my fair share of strippers over the years.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I think due to the economy were in they don't want to upset anyone. They are doing whatever they need to make a buck nowadays. Usually I get digits now first time I'm with a girl. I just ask. OTC is just a phone call away. The 20 somethings love to suck and fuck and don't mind getting paid for it.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Maybe you're just more confident.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Whatever your doing, keep it up
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Due to economics and competition; it’s kind of a buyer’s market – many dancers can’t afford to lose any biz b/c $$$ is not flowing that easily these days.

Or it could be you are getting much better looking w/ age and your good looks are giving you more of a free pass with the dancers.

In your case I’m leaning towards the latter.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Women in general only care about status. You my good sir exude class with heavy dose of swagger.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    "Confident, good looks,status". I am getting big head. Actually some tell me I look like the guy in the most interesting man in the world ad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion