tuscl

fri night

Friday, May 23, 2014 8:39 PM
Fri night 20mg ambien down 8ball of coke chop it in lines 35mg roxis in lines mixed with the blow Great weed Gran Patron Platinum Louis xiii cognac Pineapple juice mixers One 20 year old 5t 9 jet black hired stripper with fake DD's, a couple tongue rings,nipple rings, and covered in tats. Told her to dress up so shes sitting by my balcony in a dress that barely covers her ass or tits and some ridiculous pink stripper heels. I'm gonna have fun today Adios

6 comments

• gawker
    10 years ago
    Well, it's Saturday morning, now. Is your 20 y.o. Still alive? Did you have sex? Do you remember if you had sex? Can you pass a field sobriety test? Did you get arrested? It's 9:30 am. Do you know where your underwear is? Do you remember fucking the sheep? Are there any regrets or guilt feelings? Are there ANY feelings? Are you ready to repeat your lewd debauchery again tonight? Questions, questions, questions.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^Shit...its 7:30 here. Thats a lot to think about
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    @ gawker I just woke up a little while ago, around 1pm EST. To answer your questions: 1) yes we had sex 2) I vaguely remember it. This is the same girl who usually demands that I choke her until she passes out. 3) didn't get arrested myself, no clue about her. Have no idea how she got home. The driver service picked her up but I have no recollection or record of calling them but she is not here now. Maybe she took a cab but she usually won't take taxis. If she doesn't text me by tonight there may be an issue. 4) woke up naked but I do know where my underwear is. 5) don't think I fucked any sheep. 6) as usual I feel pretty much disgusted and self loathing. 7) i feel like I should feel more but I don't. In all fairness, I'm really high. 8) of course I'll do it again tonight.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    But LMN dude...you're still not treating us to groovy pics. I believe you about the whole Ferrari thing. Honest injun! But I'm also a perv and I think writing "LMN SCHOOLZ TUSCL" on the chick's ass cheeks in sharpie and having her pose with the sharpie up her poop chute would be coo-el. Do it against a solid color wall. No ID possible. I would think this would be win-win for you. You get to school us TUSCLers and you claim to enjoy degrading women. Isn't paying a chick to write on her ass cheeks and shoving the sharpie up her asshole (or, as Juice would say, asswhole) kind of degrading! Every moment you refrain from doing this you play into the hands of your detractors. C'mon dude...school us and you'll be LEGEND-wait for it-DARY!!!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    And LMN dude...you know what would be even more LEGEND-wait for it-DARY? Buy a bucket of KFC. Write "The Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay" on the side (in sharpie of course). Then write "LMN SCHOOLZ TUSCL" on the chick's ass cheeks. Then she gets a drumstick in the pooper! Great photo op. But put some KY on the drumstick before you sodomize her with it. I mean really -- don't be a jerk.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Definitely a troll but not bad character development. If I had the kind of money this fictional character is writing about, I suspect my life would be very similar to his. Good thing I don't have that kind of money...I guess.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion