tuscl

What can you get for $300

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Today I was at a club talking to a dancer. Cute, probably about an 8. Anyway, unsolicited, she starts talking about giving a blow job in VIP. She mentioned 250 for the BJ. With house fee that BJ would be over $300. I about fell out of my chair and abruptly ended our conversation.

It got me to thinking though...right now, for $300, I could get about three hours of anything goes fucking in the honey's nice apartment. The honey would be 8+ and GFE.

This, versus, a BS $300 BJ in some nasty VIP chair with other pervs around and bouncer walking in and out. Yea, right. Delusional.

What kind of loving could you get for $300?

17 comments

• LMN
    10 years ago
    I don't fuck with strippers that give it up for so cheap. If they are fucking or sucking for $2-300 that means that they have 10+ different penises in their orifices every night.

I much prefer girls who normally do not do extras, and offering enough money that they cannot say no.

To my current regular girl that equates to $900-$1,200 upward to $2,000 if theres another girl involved.

It has been as low as $600, though.

If a girl is willing to do it for less than $500 my assumption is that she is a public cock holster and I have no interest.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    For $300 I can get just about anything from some Vegas dancers that I know, at my place or theirs. Sweet.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Why I hate where I live: In the two cities I live close to, the room fee is $300 for 30 min. And we're a predominantly extra-free area.

You guys that live in places like this ... jealous.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    For $300.00 in my regular club I would get the services of two girls for about five songs with all the trimmings and still have money left over for a generous tip. I have done this for $200.00 already so maybe three girls. Tight fit but what a fucked up mosh that would be.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I hate to agree with a troll, but LMN has a point. I feel more comfortable skipping the condom if she charges more and it takes some work to get her to agree to the extras. But $900 to $2000 is obviously insane except for a person of his pretend wealth.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    For 300 in one club around here I could get bbbjcim on 4 diff days @75.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Ahhh, but what can you get for $301.00? Now that's the question.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    50 gallons of gas?
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    It depends entirely upon the region and the club.

In clubs located in places like Manhattan, Chicago (downtown), LA, New Orleans, Boston and Vegas, probably not too much. Same holds true in some one-off clubs in very wealthy areas, like Beamers in Stamford (CT) and some of the clubs in Charleston and Myrtle Beach (SC), by ways of other examples.

But in much of the rest of the country, $300 can get you a lot. When we make good money for a long time, it becomes easy for us to get disconnected from what the value of that money may be to others.

For many people working in entry-level or retail jobs, $300 can represent 30 hours of work. This is not lost on dancers working in many clubs, many of whom would be working these types of jobs if they were not dancing and who do not make the kind of money dancing that gals working in the big city clubs do. In most places, $300 will get me whatever I want AND some degree of exclusivity, especially if she receives those payments on a regular basis.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    $300 to me can go far. If stars align, we could go out after her shift. Maybe eat at Denny's or some other 24/7 diner. Then if she wants to bang, how much is the cost of a motel/inn?
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    I disagree with the assertion that $300 is a lot of money to a stripper, waitress, etc.

Most of these people have drug habits and live a party lifestyle. $300 is basically an 8ball of cocaine, a bit of pot and some drinks. A standard weekend for most strippers.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I can spend 3 or 4 hours in the afternoon at my favorite club getting high mileage table dances from 5 or 6 girls and then topping it off with a 30 minute happy ending in VIP.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    In Phx $300-$400 is an entire afternoon of fun.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I know at least one girl who has given me an overnight for that price. Another who has expressed interest, but hasn't been able to meet my schedule yet.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    Around here it depends. At some of the nicer clubs, its enough to get a view of a dancers ass as she walks away rolling her eyes. At the midrange clubs, $300 is probably enough for a 30 minute room with a straight to the point finish. At the dives you can get take out with one or two dancers for the afternoon, and probably have change.

Knowing the girl at the midrange clubs tends to alter the pricing quite dramatically. More specifically it alters the product at the same price, meaning a 30 minute CR at $300 can turn into a couple hours of company. There isn't as much price flexibility at the upper/lower ends, or if there is I don't have the desire to find out.
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    LMN: The flaw in your assessment is that your higher fee levels would reduce the volume of service required by your provider to make good and thus you are not subject to sex with a high volume provider.

I agree with Rick's general assessment of regions and costs, but there are clubs and some entertainers that are unaware of their value in the region. There are also places where there exist too many clubs and therefore the demands are higher for our entertainment dollar.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    No need to do it this way, letting a dancer sell you sexual services. It should come from you.

Jestrite50, the master
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion