tuscl

RickyBoy is a Faggot Who is Gay

Monday, May 19, 2014 8:16 PM
Title says it all. LOL!

11 comments

• RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    I already told you - just because I brag about greasing bouncers it DOES NOT mean I am gay!
  • jester2I4
    10 years ago
    Fuckin' fuck you, Dugly! Apparently not only is your reading comprehension bad, but you can't even see that your subject line is redundant. No way you could ever achieve an art history degree like I did. So there! Fuckin' fuck everything!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Sounds like wishful thinking to me. Looks like your multi-year mancrush is still going strong. ;)
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    And now you filled up almost the entire front page just with stuff about 'lil ol' me. This is escalating from a man-crush into downright obsession. ;)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    We are going to put your ass-clownery and bouncer greasing on display and never let you live it down. Sorry, RickyBoy! We'll only stop when you decide to stop being such a homo!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Who is "we?" I see one or maybe two trolls with multiple screen names. :) But why would I want you to stop? This is getting very entertaining now. ;)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Amused by your own ass-clownery? Good! So are we! No stop as we are all in agreement then!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Bang on your high chair and yell out from the cheap seats all you want. No skin off my penis. ;)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    When's the next version of The System due out, RickyBoy?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    No comment, RickyBoy? You so ashamed about The System now you won't talk about it anymore?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion