tuscl

Proof of my rich playboy lifestyle!

Monday, May 19, 2014 3:41 PM
So apparently some of you jealous losers (who aren't slowly succumbing to drug addiction) don't believe that my lifestyle is true, well I got some more pictures to prove everything I say! My McDonalds: [view link] My palatial estate: [view link] “Crashpad” with security: [view link] The family estate (taken while Hang-gliding): [view link] My $900 a night date, I hid her face for her privacy: [view link] The helicopter I lease: [view link] A pretty average weeknight: [view link] That's my life you jealous losers! And if anybody wants to come down here and see my lifestyle they're welcome. Bed (my floor) and food (free McD's combo with purchase of equal or great value) provided!

29 comments

• LMN
    10 years ago
    This was actually pretty funny, lol. It did, however, reek a bit of jealousy regarding my most previous post with the image of my car. I can understand why it would rub some people the wrong way that a mid 20 year old with a drug problem has so much wealth he probably doesnt deserve (hey, im a realist).
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Cool. I've got one too [view link]
  • bigman226
    10 years ago
    You went hang gliding today to prove you're not a loser? Haha haha haha and the bullshit you rode in on! Hahaha haha haha
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    Rotfl. You should have done a pic of the dealership that your dad owns.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    This is quite possibly the funniest post I've seen on TUSCL. Bravo LNM ...bravo! I can't wait for future installments of the "LMN TUSCL" series. Maybe a picture of Buckingham Palace or the Taj Mahal. Perhaps the giant Budhas that were destroyed by the Taliban. Or even better, a picture of the International Space Station or even the starship Enterprise. But then the thumb will have to be a spacesuited thumb. I mean there is no way ol' LMN could possibly photograph his spacecraft unless he went all EVA on us!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Seriously LMN dude. We don't want any incriminating photos. At least I don't. Hell, be careful not to include any identifying materials. I'm just saying pics of your debauchery would be coo-el. I say that because...well...I'm a perv. As are the rest of the TUSCLer. You have to admit that your story strains credulity. After all the "I'm super-rich 20 year old working in finance that does so many drugs that Hunter S. Thompson would say "whoa dude...dial it back a notch" and screws $900 whores (which isn't that expensive in the scheme of things...that part is plausible) is a bit unlikely. But who knows? So here's a notion. Get a thick sharpie. Next time you fuck a $900 whore offer her an extra $1K (or, what the hell, $2K) to write "LMN SCHOOLZ TUSCL" on her belly in sharpie. Then shore the pen in her vagina and snap a photo. Difficult to fake (nothing's impossible...). You'll have true believers on here!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Oh and a bonus idea. Have her let you write "LMN ONLY!!!" on her ass cheeks with arrows pointing to the asshole. Then put the sharpie in the asshole! You will be LEGEND-wait for it-DARY if you do that shit!!! Easily worth $1K or $2K.
  • rentz2
    10 years ago
    Terrible photoshop work
  • Michellemarie
    10 years ago
    You guys do know that [view link] is a thing, right? Actually, with the number of guys who are scammed with fake pictures in Backpage ads, maybe you don't. You can just go to the picture, copy the image location or save it to your desktop, then paste or upload it to [view link] and it will tell you everywhere on the internet the picture has been used, even if people Photoshop it. Photographers use it to hunt down copyright infringement but it can also be used to find that this fellow's "family estate" picture is from [view link] and his "palatial estate" picture has been used on a ton of other web sites. I definitely believe that he could both get a chubby girl to stand in front of a wall AND locate a McDonald's to stand in front of. I am impressed.
  • umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    People still use Tineye? LOL. I thought Google Image Search must have put Tineye out of business by now, unless you want to do an inferior job of searching for fakes.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    @michellemarie Standard stripper brain. Unable to understand this thread is a joke.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    @Michellemarie- in case you didn't know it, the OP is spoofing a poser here that has suddenly started posting on masse here with his wet dream ridiculous BS stories. Ya gotta love the smack down!!!!
  • bhunter348
    10 years ago
    you paid $900 for that?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    LMN LNM it all starts sounding the same after a while. I'm surprised we don't have an MNM who likes chocolate.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^LMFAO funny shark!!!!!
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    U wait shark...I am sure it will pop up soon...u ask and u shall receive
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    LNM you are my new hero!
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    lol! Good stuff.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    $900 for that chick? You really are coming off the rails. She looks like the kinda' girl that our Detroit brethren can score a BBBJ from for an extra $50 over the standard dance price.
  • knight_errant
    10 years ago
    LNM, well played, sir. Well played.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy: "$900 for that chick? " RickyBoy not the swiftest guy reading this thread (*hint* it is satire).
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    The hang gliding photo came out too perfect looking for a phone cam.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Lol, another great post.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    This may be the best "troll alias" thread yet. Good reading comprehension test, too as both "members" have the same letters, slightly different arrangement, and zero reviews.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    "And if anybody wants to come down here and see my lifestyle they’re welcome. Bed (my floor) and food (free McD’s combo with purchase of equal or great value) provided! " OK, where exactly is "down here". I am as "down here" as any TUSCLer. Just tell me the location of your Micky D's. I'll check it out, and where do you keep you copter? Those won't jeopardize your anonymity .
  • Michellemarie
    10 years ago
    I figured it was the same guy. I (and probably every female and guy posing as a female on this site) get a ton of "this is my car. Sex?" pictures that are straight off of ebay motors. There's not much difference in Photoshop quality between the jokes and the serious ones.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    So, LNM, did I call your bluff?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ yeah, good work, genius, considering the OP was satirical in the first place.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion