tuscl

Confusing which stripper you're meeting

gawker
Older than dirt
Today I had scheduled an OTC at a local hotel with my ATF. She had said she'd rent the hotel room. An hour before we were to meet I sent her a text saying , where and when are we meeting? Can I bring anything?" I got no response so after a 1/2 hour I called her to ask. She said she never got a text.
So I went back to my phone to check and discovered that I'd sent it to another stripper who I've seen OTC several times recently. Number 2 texted me at 6:00 pm just as I left #1 and expressed a strong desire to meet up with me. I graciously explained that whereas I didn't hear from her, I made other plans. So we planned to get together sometime in the next two days.
Have any of you ever mis-directed a text? Consequences?

1 comment

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I had a related experience happen once, of a misdirected text: My ATF had a baby sitter who's name was next to mine in her phone's address book. She accidentally texted the baby sitter late one afternoon, "I'm so much looking forward to seeing you tonight." The baby sitter wondered why, considering it was due to be an ordinary night of work for her, that she'd done dozens of times previously for my ATF. Fortunately the sitter knows what kind of work her "boss" does, and when the mix-up was explained, the sitter got a big laugh out of it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion