tuscl

Do strip clubs take reservations?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
From a review for Pink Pony in Atlanta. "We entered the club at approximately 10pm with our group of 12 that made a reservation since we KNEW it would be busy. First off, the reservation was never held,".

12 comments

• grand1511
    10 years ago
    At the upscale clubs here, I see reserved signs on tables. Don't know if they are actually reserved or if it's a way for the hosts to get an extra tip by telling a group they'll let them sit at a reserved table.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    The problem with reservations is that anybody can take them...it's the holding of the reservAtion that's the hard thing too do
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I love u motor!!! We r both thinking alike 🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉🙊😂😂😂😂👏👏👏👏😭😭😭😭😭
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    "The problem with reservations is that anybody can take them...it's the holding of the reservAtion that's the hard thing too do"

Is that from a Seinfeld episode? I remember an episode where Jerry had to deal with a lost car rental reservation and he had it out with the rental agent. It was funny as hell!
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^u r right lopaw!!! 😂😂😂😂👏👏👏😭😭😭 an instant classic!!
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    U have too do the funny hand gesture thing in the air too get the full effect 😃😃😃😃
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    My friend spoke to someone ahead of time to make sure we would have a table at Spearmint Rhino, I guess that was a reservation?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Thanks for posting the clip. I never saw it before. I guess if a place takes reservations but doesn't hold them, they are just taking extra money for nothing. I see some strip clubs have tables reserved.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    You can reserve tables at the SR here. A couple other clubs take them as well. I think the most common scenario is for bachelor parties and such. I've reserved a table at Scarletts to entertain some of my old college teammates who came back into town. The process was pretty smooth, I'd guess it wasn't the first time they'd done it. They didn't charge for the table itself, there was just a deposit/retainer type charge that the wanted up front.

I've seen shitty practices at other nightclubs (not even stripclubs) where a reservation puts you in a different line when you arrive, or some similar bullshit. I've also seen places like Tootsies throw people right the fuck out of their tables to make room for people deemed more important.

• ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I remember once many years ago I called up a club and asked if so-and-so was dancing that night. Whoever answered the phone just said "how should I know?".
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Platinum plus columbia had a policy, don't know if the still do now, but if h called and asked if a dancer was working they could not tell u...right mr cat
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion