tuscl

disgust after sex with strippers

Friday, May 16, 2014 7:46 PM
In about an hour I will have 2 beautiful strippers at my condo with a quarter ounce of cocaine, a bottle of DeLeon and some fantastic pot. I should have a fun time. But I know that afterward, I will feel disgusted and repulsed with myself and with the strippers. I want them out immediately as a result. Does anyone else feel this way? Its almost addicting to do drugs with them, party with them, fuck them and then in that one post coital moment of clarity you see how disgusting you are and how fucked up your life may be. Well, time to get trashed and bang these two hos for 2 grand lol

10 comments

• Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Sounds kind of ironic but if I am feeling the guy sometimes I like too spoon with them...they go At it again! Just think about it
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Mix it up a bit LMN...drop the DeLeon and go for Pepe Lopez instead!
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I meant too say girl not guy (typo)
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    What's the difference between a stripper and a hockey player? The hockey player takes a shower after 3 periods
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    😭😭😭😂😂😂😂👏👏👏👏
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    What's the difference between lmn and juice? Nothing they r the same person LOL
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    So I was raping this stripper the other night and she yells out "Think of my kids!" Kinky chick....
  • Empire
    10 years ago
    @lmn if i didnt have a condom on, yes
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    If I was disgusted with a stripper, I wouldn't be meeting her or having sex with her. Sex changes little as far as I'm concerned except it can be a pleasurable experience to share. I did read that if your dick is soaked in her vaginal juices, their cb be a chemical bonding effect. I guess with a condom, not much bonding takes effect. If I found out she had a sexual disease and didn't say so, that would be disgusting and possibly life threatening or painful.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I remember a dream where I was connected to every atom in the universe. Gazillions of life forms here, gazillions of galaxies, gazillions and gazillions of life forms out there. Changing back to a limited human form seemed so constraining. I had reached the all powerful, all knowing lucid dreaming state. That was really boring. Even worse I dreamed I was stuck that way for what seemed like an eternity. If you can't even put yourself in someone else's shoes or visualize or imagine how they feel even for a second, you have no empathy and are lacking in human skills. Maybe you are an evil reptilian or gray that got stuck in a human body. ??? Do you dream of strange places?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion