tuscl

Worst lap dance ever gotten?

Friday, May 16, 2014 6:59 AM
Tell me your worst lap dance experience , i left mines on the beamers review and that chick did not let me touch nothing and i wasnt turned on at all

15 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Nothing awful; just boring. I took a chance on an MS 68 (my coin grade) spinner who was love at first sight. Unfortunately she had no skills at all. She bounded on my lap like a frog on a hot frying pan, and I had to ask her to take her top off! I didn't even get hard. Then she asked for a tip! When I said no she asked why, and I said that she should work on her lap dance skills because she really didn't do anything. She got really mad! But it didn't cause a scene so it was okay.
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    Way back when the girl changed positions every 5 seconds and was overly clumsy while doing so. Smacked me in the face once.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    The few times I got an air dance.
  • bxbomber51
    10 years ago
    $20 to basically lay like a dead lump on me and breath heavy. she never moved, just laid against me and was breathing heavy. Wtf?
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    What jester214 said
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Worsr one is hard to remember. It was either an air dance or a dance where the dancer never took her top off and never turned around to look at me or a dance where I either got injured or was worrying about it. Actually I did get cut during one dance but didn't realize it until I went to the rest room and realized that wasn't sweat running down my leg. She had something sharp on her leg and cut me. Or it was a dance a dancer made me prepay for several then she ran off after she undid my belt telling me to wait while she checked to see what the bouncer wanted. She was a rob. I'll pick her for worst dance because she ticked me off the most. She wasn't just a rip off bitch, she was a liar and a thief.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    The worst one was Dukeys mom
  • rattdog
    10 years ago
    this happened to me a couple of times: take girl to lapdance room. can't get off as she's constantly moving around in a way not conducive in making my dick squirt milk. she then prevents me from roaming my hands all over her body. she then whispers to my ear,"guess what? I'm not going to make you cum." I then became fucking furious-to the point that each one of them girls got scared. met one of them at another club months later. she asks if I want a lapdance. I'm saying to myself,"is this bitch stupid and insane and maybe ballsy?" I replied to her uh nah I don't think that is a good idea.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Worst to date was from a really drunk chick who could barely stand up. She slipped while dancing for me and banged into my nose so hard with her chin that it bled and she gave me 2 black eyes. Bad, bad night.
  • Empire
    10 years ago
    Either a lapdance, or the chic who got completely nude and smelled like- ahhh
  • Empire
    10 years ago
    Either an air dance*
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    It's difficult to just name only one bad lap dance. As long as there are lap dances, probably half of the ladies who deliver them are mediocre at best. The worst within the past year is this one lady at my favorite club who mostly just sits there, does the same move for a minute, then decides to switch to facing the other way, then does the same move for a minute, and repeats the whole process. Oh, and no touching (every other girl there will let you touch). The shame of it all is she is one of the better looking girls there and she has nice, big tits which were meant to be held onto for dear life, but she has this horrible dancing style, and she looks like she is not enjoying it at all, either. It makes me wonder why she ever got into the nude dancing business. If I had a choice between her and my alltime favorite fat dancer, I'd go with the fattie 100 out of 100, and not simply because she might let me shoot it down her throat either.
  • curiositycat
    10 years ago
    Worst had to be a dancer that thought bouncing on my lap repeatedly and making small talk would make for a good lapdance. Neither of which was stimulating.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    It was terrible. She didn't swallow.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^lol crazy mofo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion