tuscl

Strippers aren't always the brightest bunch of employees.

I was at a nude club and a getting a bit disappointed that most dancers were not getting totally nude as the club is advertised. I asked one dancer who was sitting beside me why they aren't and she claimed it's because no one is tipping. I was thinking duh, it's because they aren't nude. Anyway I blurted out I'm not tipping either (I usually do) because the girls aren't getting naked. She said she would get buck ass naked for me while on stage. As soon as she got naked about 10 guys swarmed to the stage. I really don't know why strippers want to practice modesty in a nude club. It doesn't seem too bright to me.

12 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    Shadowcat, that is no surprise at all. I've had many girls tell me the same thing exactly. In fact that's what I like about strip clubs, it's the only place I know of where attractive young girls are actually looking for old guys. Maybe some of them aren't so dumb after all.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    If you think about it, the customer should usually have the upper hand in a stripper relationship. He's the one with the money, it's his choice whether to spend it or not, he's usually quite a bit older and more experienced, and he's often more intelligent than the girl. The problem is when he begins thinking with the wrong head.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Speaking of similiar but never spoken famous Greenspan stock market statements, I believe guys may experience irrational behavior as soon as a pretty dancer removes her clothes. Suddenly the intelligence of guys drops dramatically putting the dancer back on top. I guess it's a topsy turvy world we live in.
  • reavetj
    19 years ago
    clubber,

*groans* Tell me about it. There's a topless club in Dayton, OH called "Cheeks". Really cool place, actually. Anyway, the cash went from the mechanical ATM to me to the girls. That was a painful trip. :( I blame it on the 2-for-1 couch dances. :D
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I've met a lot of dancers who were pretty intelligent. I've also had a lot of fun with some who weren't. If it's just a one-day thing I don't much care. But if I'm going to be seeing the girl again and again then it becomes important to me.
  • wheel75
    19 years ago
    No much is needed to reach that conclusion. While there are some highly intelligent dancers, I am sure that many are quite dim. Add to that alcohol, drugs, abusive partners, and, unfortunately, some asshole customers, and there's a lot of distractions on their mind. I have seen many absent-minded action on the part of dancers and other SC employees.

Still, as someone above noted, you don't go to a showbar to discuss the stock market. And one thing they can do, I have noticed, is count, at least if they are counting dead Presidents.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    As with all people in all walks of life, there are some dancers who are very intelligent, savvy and aware; however, most seem to fall into the "ditzy" category of young women with limited education and at loose ends. What real qualifications are required for this line of work that require any display of intelligence? Sadly, this leads many customers to treat dancers with disrespect because they are just "dumb broads." All human beings are entitled to respect and honest work is never demeaning. So many dancers are not very bright---so what?
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    It's not only the dancers who are sometimes stupid. I know of one "nude" club where the girls aren't allowed to dance on stage until there are a certain number of customers present. So guess what happens - guys come in, see that there's no one dancing, then leave. A couple more guys then come in, etc. etc. They never reach the minimum number of customers because the customers all quickly leave. I'd say that manager isn't the brightest bulb around.
  • Clubber
    19 years ago
    reavetj,

Throw in an ATM (a real one), and then you have real problems.
  • reavetj
    19 years ago
    SD, I'm glad you have spare cash. But no, I've not made the smartest of financial decisions, either. Something about alcohol and a nude girl doesn't get me to wondering about mutual funds. lol
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Are customers any brighter for giving them all of our "spare" cash for a few minutes of fantasy?
  • jctone
    19 years ago
    You hit the nail on the head... not the brightest bunch of employees. For the most part, they are high school drop out, with no additional experience with work other than fast food. So for some of them to put the facts together is hard.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion