tuscl

rough sex and potential law suits

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 1:28 PM
Forgive my prolific posting today. I didn't go to work today and I have found I enjoy this board. Here's an interesting topic - one that I have considered a lot - what are the chances of consensual rough sex with a stripper turning into extortion either blackmail or actual litigation? An example: the chick I've been fucking, often asks me to hit her in the face or choke her until she passes out during sex. I'm totally cool with that, and I like it. But lately I've wondered - what if she uses a bruise or bruising on her neck to extort me for money? That thought really freaks me out. She could threaten to say I beat her up if I don't give her X amount. She has marks on her neck. Lately it's been really on my mind as this past weekend she kept asking me to really choke her. Thoughts?

8 comments

• knight_errant
    10 years ago
    He said/she said is a race to the police/courthouse. Cover your ass and record your sessions (and guard the recordings with your life....no rather, with your trust fund, it's worth more). Granted the videos will probably have more incriminating info (and certainly, as we say in court, be more prejudicial than probative) but you would never use them for anything other than to shut up the extorter by being able to show you have proof of her consent. However, realize that consent is not a viable defense to violent assault (much less choking someone to death). Knowing that you have deep pockets, it is entirely possible that one of your playmates could find a lawyer interested in reaching into them. If I were representing such a playmate, I would have her get the cops on you and tip them off to check your phone. So the best advice out of all this is not to do it. Somehow, it will go south. But I suppose you are of the Andrew Carnegie school: "don't tell me what I can't do, tell me how to do what I want to do." Should've billed you a few bill for the excellent advice, but I will let you buy me a few laps and whatever sometime instead.
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    Well ask many professional athletes... Some are D'bags. Others women tried to get money. Kobie Bryant comes to mind. He took this chick back to the hotel room. Fucks her in the ass. She didn't like how she felt the next day....then well the rest is history. But like knight mentions.... Don't do it if you are scared now. But if you do have her say she wants it rough or describe it in a text message. Then that way you won't have "video" of other issues of your time together....but you will have text. So again you won't be showing using blow or other narcotics. But you will have a description of what she wants you to do to her.....ie evidence.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Isn't there now a show call "Sex Sent Me To The ER"
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Beating off
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Good advise. I never gave this much thought but I have met several dancers who talked about or suggested they might like things rough. I never thought about them suing for money. I'm not really into anything that rough though.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Good points
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Most dancers like sex on the rougher side. My own rule is to never leave a mark. I can't see any successful law suit from a prostitute who has no bruises etc.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    My thought is that you're icky.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion