tuscl

Ex-Maine bank executive accused of using $220,000 in bank funds at strip clubs

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
At least he didn't waste the money.

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Ex-Maine…

10 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Who knew Juice was a bank executive? Wait...can't be Juice. If brother Juice were a bank exec they'd catch him jackin' it in the vault after the customers complained the the money was "all sticky an' shit".

Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Ahahahah,I knew that guy.Dumbass left a paper trail.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Everyone knows you should only use cash at a club!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    What a fucking idiot! How could anybody spend $10,000 in Boston strip club? Detroit, Miami, Atlanta, or Dallas, sure. But Boston? Fucking idiot.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    What? A banker use his own money? Surely you jest.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Arundel Economic Development Committee and Arundel Recreation Committee,well he certainly had the cred.
  • Vin66
    10 years ago
    Wow that's crazy. I used to go to pts it was a nice club, kinda gone downhill since then. $220,000 in 72 visits, that's an average of about $3,000 a visit. Sounds like he had a good time.

Worked for td too. That place was so big no one knew what was going on. It doesn't surprise me this went on for a year.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    Beyond the $$$$ at SCs, I hope both TD & Kennebunk officials are looking at any decisions he was responsible for in his bank position.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Didn't they have any internal controls? At my company accounting goes thru every expense voucher with a fine tooth comb, and will hound you about a missing $12 gas receipt for your rental car

Oh, wait, this was a bank, never mind
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Really, just call up the Fed to print up another interest free loan...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion