tuscl

private party talk

I was 18 when all of this happened. I'm not a push over but i;m very soft spoken and dont like confrontation. I used to strip at a clean club, but i left in november because i was making more $ webcamming. Problem is, i now got paid twice a month, and stripping had got me addicted to cash, so i figured i would start doing private parties. My first time it was an xxx-mas themed frat party and i actually had a lot of fun, the guys were all so fuckin hot...mmm...I had a great time and made good $!

The second party was a different story. It was just me and the bouncer this time, we drove about an hour to a shitty looking house with a bunch of thugs outside, i already had a very bad feeling. First we played "the money tree" which is where the guy lays down on the floor and his friends put money all over him and then i come pick it up with my boobs, mouth, etc. in a sexy way. There were about 30 people (including girls who kept giving me dirty looks) there and they put like $5 on him. They wanted to get straight to lapdances, i probably gave dances while everyone watched and people were recording it and taking pictures that no one was paying for. They even tried to rip me off for some of the dances. When i finally left i only had about $150 and a new feeling of emptiness.

My third party was a real "how did i get myself into this one" situation. The other girl i was with, Laura (same girl who was with me at my first party) told me that she didnt quite know exactly how the night was going down or how much $ we would leave with. An older woman wanted a romantic date night with her husband in a fancy hotel, we were there to set the mood for them, and thats basically all she knew. That, and that this woman was very neurotic and had been calling laura all day about nit-picky details, and asking her to bring things like champagne, massage oil, etc. The husband didnt know we were coming and she wanted us to pretend like we were massage therapists, so we started giving them a massage and then took our clothes off and had tiny bikinis on under, revealing that we are actually strippers. She wanted to strip down to her underwear too lol. We played strip poker and we were having a good time, but then she wanted to get more intimate. The 3 of us girls were all naked on the bed, cuddling and licking whipped cream off each other while he watched. Then she put whipped cream on his dick and sucked it off! thats when laura and i decided it was time for us to get our $ and leave, but she started whining and saying that she was expecting 2 hours. Laura is a people pleaser and also hates confrontation, so we stayed. Her husband got naked and laid down with us. We were immediately uncomfortable and before i could jump off the bed she started caressing me while he stroked my hair and they told me how beautiful i am...it was the weirdest thing...I wanted him to put boxers on at least but was too scared to speak up. Before we left, the lady wanted us to take a picture next to her husbands dick. He laid down on the bed and we put our faces kind of near it for the picture. I am so ashamed of that and want to slap myself for doing it. She totally jipped us in the end, and we left with $250 each.

The last party i did was totally insane. it was a work party for a construction comany who's slogan is "erections 7 days a week!". Mexican guys loooove me, and there were lots of em here. Everyone was very grabby but they were tipping so good that i didnt want to make a big deal out of it. The guys knew that my pussy was off limits but its ok to touch Lauras and so i only had to slap hands away a few times, no one tried to stick anything in me. It was a fun party atmosphere, the guys were going nuts and tipping like crazy, they all wanted dances! The boss of the company had these ski goggles with tape over the eyes and a dildo glued in the middle that one guy wear and then get on the stage crawling around on all 4's with us, trying to find us and fuck us with the dildo, they didnt catch me, but laura got fucked with that thing by a few different guys. At the end of the night the boss brought out a huge footlong double ended dildo, the thing was probably like 6 inches around, that he wanted us to use. Laura let one of the guys put it in her, and they wanted me to get on the other end, but i wasnt going to do that so i just sucked it and fucked her with it while they made it rain. Then it was time for us to go, but laura had some business to do in the room that we got dressed in, i heard her fucking a guy in the bathroom when i went in to get my clothes, and there were about 6 guys in there waiting for their turn. The bouncer didnt come into the room with us, nothing happened, but i was alone in that room with those guys for a second and could have easily been gang raped! A couple younger guys who were there invited me to their car to smoke hash with them, they were cool, and i hung out with them until laura was finished. We getting ready to leave and right before i got in the car one of the older guys there called me over. He grabbed my tits and tried to touch my pussy, then said "i dont wanna be the only one who didnt get to feel you up!". i didnt know what to say, i just got in the car and counted my $. I made $500 after that and decided that private party dancing is not for me. I have enough regrets already.

I just wanted to get this off my chest, thanks for reading

18 comments

• Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Where do u get these stories from
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    It sounds like you need to hire a better bouncer to keep things under control.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    HMU
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Sorry that stuff happened to you.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Looks like you've been in some sticky situations. maybe like someone said, a better bouncer who wouldn't dissapear might have helped.

Makes me wonder how often dancers did private parties with just one guy and no one else was there.
  • TxVegas
    10 years ago
    Private parties seem so dangerous and unpredictable for the money you would make. I would stick to the clubs.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    You're lucky you weren't gang raped. Be careful.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    If you see cflake you can shit in his mouth
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lol crazyjoe. Probably the best offer he'll ever get.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Damn girl. Be careful out there, and stay away from Laura too.
  • pineconepartyliquor
    10 years ago
    I think when most guys hear "private stripper party", they assume its an opportunity to grope and fuck the girls too. And in the case of your friend it was, so the guys probably assumed the same for you. Sounds like you got lucky and indeed stay away from Laura. Great stories though, thank you for sharing. I have heard very similar stories from other girls, you aren't alone.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I got 99 problems but Juice ain't one.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Hmmmm... I was of the opinion that Gin was a Juicebot. But this was some mighty fine writing. Gin if you're real, take care of yourself and don't do any more private parties. And if you're actually Juice...bravo...well played.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I know dancers who perform at private parties. They usually make good money for a couple hours work. But I've heard some tales of dangerous situations.
  • steve229
    10 years ago

@Gin - have a party coming up, can you put me in touch with Laura?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    This same story was posted two years ago on stripperweb. See
    https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    tmi
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion