tuscl

are strippers the most fiscally irresponsible people in the world?

Monday, May 12, 2014 1:07 PM
Why Is it that strippers have no concept of saving money? It really puzzles me because every stripper (that I've met) aspires to not work, yet they are incapable of saving any amount of money. I was seeing a girl consistently otc. I was giving her $900 per visit and $1.2k if it was late at night instead of going to work. She was making probably 7k off me monthly. Now that's $7,000 in cash that she wasn't paying taxes on. So, if we prorated that back to a tax bracket and said 7k/month was her post tax earnings - she was basically a six figure earner annually - way above the national average! Yet somehow, she was always broke and blowing up my phone to meet or asking to borrow money. What the fuck? She did have a drug problem but I also bought all her drugs for her so it wasn't being spent on that. Her car was a piece of shit and she lived in the ghetto. There was no boyfriend/pimp. She was 20 years old and didn't go to college so I doubt much debt. I stopped seeing her for a few months due to some personal issues and she got evicted as she was unable to pay her rent. To my understanding, she quit her job and spent all the money I gave her on expensive nightclubs and bottle service. One time she told me she paid for a table at a nightclub next to a few famous rappers. I imagine that table was 5-10k. So my point is, what is wrong with these people? Is it part of the same pathology that makes one strip that also makes one unable to budget their income? Please share your experiences with strippers and their inability to have any fiscal responsibility.

24 comments

• Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    If they had any semblance of ambition or responsibility, they wouldn't have become strippers in the first place.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Not even close It's athletes. Watch the ESPN 30 for 30 "BROKE"
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Ambition? The strippers I know tend to be very "ambitious" in their quest to not work and live off a rich man. Lack of responsibility? Agree. Just boggles my mind how this chick burned through that much cash to end up broke and homeless
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    Strippers love to brag about how they got this guy to give them X amount of dollars, or how they got Y out of that guy without having to do much. They also love to talk about how they make enough money to fill a Brinks truck every night. They can get ANY dude to give them ANYthing. You ever hear that from the girls in the club? The sad (pathetic) reality of strippers is that you couldn't find a lower net-worth group of individuals on the planet. They blow 98 percent of what they make ON blow...and weed...and tattoos...and handbags...and loser boyfriends who are the only people even more parasitic than they are. Investment? Fuck an investment...Mama needs some new heels!
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Lol, good points. My point was though...her biggest expense, which was cocaine, I was already paying for and there wasn't a boyfriend/pimp. it was truly all spent on bottle service at night clubs. But you are correct in your assessment. Whenever I'd give this chick a big stack of 20's she'd take pictures of it in all sorts of angles. Then pictures of herself smoking weed, holding the stacks of money, like a rapper or something. Lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “Easy come easy go”. Many young people also have a “live for today” attitude or a “hey I’m only young once so let me live it up” attitude. If she has a drug problem; then forget it – many have lost fortunes b/c of it. Most folks live at the level of their income (and above via credit cards) – kinda the American way. There are many people making over $100k/yr that have filed for bankruptcy or have very little savings. Yeah – strippers for the most part are pretty irresponsible – but in all honesty so are most Americans when it comes to finances.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Oh, the young rig pigs that I employ can be right near the top of the fiscal irresponsibility scale. Some of those characters go through their $150K-$250K annual salaries faster than any stripper can piss away her dough. I remember one kid who bragged to me about his $10K/mo payments for all his big-boy toys. Guess what happened to him when the oil patch went into one of its regular downturns?..............pounding nails for $12/hr.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    I was paying for the drug problem plus the cash I gave her. She literally had no expenses except rent, which was in a shit hole in the ghetto so it was like $750/month. She was getting about 7k in cash consistently every month. Shed basically tell me about going to these extremely high end clubs and getting bottle service. LIV on a weekend is usually a $1.5k table minimum. When Mark Cuban went to LIV the table MINIMUMS jumped up to $5k-10k. This is the kind of shit this chick was doing. You can't support that lifestyle on 7k/month. You can't support that lifestyle on 20k/month, really. I'm also under the impression she left her job on a bad note. She made it seem like she told all the dancers, management, bouncer's to go fuck themselves because she found someone to support her and was "paid" now.
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    But that's my point, LMN--if you weren't supplying her the drugs for free, she would've just spent it on that. But since her biggest expense was already accounted for, she just spent it on worthless bullshit. Bottle service, lol. That's a good one. At least buy some Powerball tickets or something. But it totally fits a stripper's mentality of being totally incapable of thinking long term, and how life is just one big non-stop party to them. Wouldn't be surprised if she made it rain on the ballers at the night clubs too.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    @farmerart If she was driving around in a brand new panamera turbo and living at the Ritz, it'd make more sense. I'm puzzled how someone with no expenses and all disposable income ends up broke.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    @Hard4Dancers: lol, probably re: making it rain. Shed get disappointed if I gave her the money in 100s because it "looked like less" when she took pictures of it.
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    LMN Of course. $100 in singles is a lot of money...when it's spread out. Who cares if it isn't shit in reality? The important thing is that it LOOKS like a lot of money. Lol
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    The first time I met her, I had around a $1,000 all in ones on my table. At the time, I thought putting a grand in ones was a good idea (too many rap music videos and vodka)
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @LMN- I'm going to give you some serious advice. If you are in your mid 20's like you say, then you are much too young to be blowing all this money on strippers. Save that for when you are old and have sent your kids through college and have no interest in fucking your wife anymore. Go get yourself a girlfriend, if you have lots of money like you say, getting a girl shouldn't be a problem. Enjoy the nightclubs and the bars.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    God I miss Alucard.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^ I will NEVER leave! You can't MAKE me!! NEVER!!!...poor guy
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Did she show these pictures of piles of money to her girfriends? Anyone who takes pictures of piles of money is probably trying to show off to someone. Did they mooch money from her--to the point of draining her? Was she too interested in being a big time stripper, with lots of cash to throw around, to step back, say good-bye to looser leeches, save some money and cut back on blowing all her money on clothes, shopping and clubs?
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    For the most part, yes, they have breathtaking money management problems, but really, it's nothing more than a reflection of breathtaking life management issues. In all the years I've been doing the SC thing, I can count on 1 hand the number of strippers I've met that have their life put together in a somewhat normal fashion and strip because they want to and not because it's the only way they can make a living without working 40+ hours a week. The normal stripper shift is 4.5 to 7 hours. Most of them don't work every day and only work the minimum they have to on the days they do work. I have no sympathy when they complain about how hard they've had to work and still have trouble making ends meet. I regularly clock 50-60 hours a week at my job and have a life to pay for, and manage just fine honey, I'm not interested in hearing about your woes when you're clock 5-6 hours at work 3-4 days/evenings a week and can't pay your bills.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    @ranukam: I also go to nightclubs and fuck drunk girls and cocktail waitresses. Its all paying for sex one way or another. A weekend at a nightclub here, to just sit down at a table will run you over a grand anyway. @superdude: I don't know. She posts it on instagram or something. I don't use social media. She says she doesn't have many friends though. I also don't really give a shit, lol.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I miss alutard too. Never seen a guy screaming out to be abused like that before. RickyBoy is a close second, and I've had to double down my efforts on him now that alutard is gone, but some diversity would be nice!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I've known quite a few strippers who retired from the business at a very young age. In one way, it's kind of dissapointing that so many dancers I get friendly with quit the business but maybe in another way, maybe being friendly with me helped them get their act together. I can hope. I've met a number of dancers who were only moonlighting as dancers and held other jobs. I suspect this is not normal. Treating dancing as a temporary job until you get an education and develop job skills for a long term job is the way to go. I see several dancers quit when they are still hot. If I run into them later and I see where they are a veterarian, real estate agent, or working in some other profession, that can be sexy especially when they are still friendly with me. Maybe similar minds attract. I meet more of the responsible dancers and LMN meets the ones wanting fast money because they will spend it fast. Of course I've met several dancers who blow money fast as well. They often try to move on to easier targets when they find out I'm not willing to spend a whole lot.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    @sharkhunter Yeah, I'm sure you paying them for sex helped them get their act together. Lol. The ivy league student moonlighting as a stripper to pay for her education is a myth at best. Young women that strip and have sex for money tend not to end up being doctors and lawyers. Maybe I attract the especially frivolous, wild strippers because of my tendency to do drugs with them but at the end of the day the spectrum of stripper's mentality doesn't exactly range too much. I've always assumed the ones who claim to be paying for school and aspiring to have X profession were just using that as a hustle for stupid customers. Just like I hate the "gfe" concept, I want these chick's to be straight with me and in turn I'm straight with them. They know that I only have more money than them because of my parents. I can be real about that. Just like I expect them to be real that they aspire to do nothing other than live off someone else's funds.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Right
  • pineconepartyliquor
    10 years ago
    It doesn't matter how much $$ you give them, they blow through it in the same amount of time regardless of the amount. If they are using it to buy blow, then they are buying blow for all the other girls too. Most all of them have zero concept of how to save money for another day when they might actually really need it. As the old saying goes.... "Here today and gone... later today"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion