tuscl

Have you seen the promo for Topless Prophet

Evidently there is a new show coming onto Cinemax or one of the cable networks focusing on Alan Markovitz and his Detroit strip clubs. He currently owns Penthouse, Coliseum, and Flight Club. Why would you want to paint a target on your businesses for the do gooders on a national level. I realize this guy is a narcissistic douche-bag but I at least thought he was not stupid. I guess maybe he thinks he already has enough notability it will make not difference. My view is it you do not want trouble with anyone be invisible or at least do not poke the 800 lbs gorilla.

http://www.deadlinedetroit.com/articles/…

3 comments

• jester214
    10 years ago
    Ego is probably one reason. But there's big money in TV and this isn't the first show about a strip club.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I saw them filming part of this show in the Flight Club. Some flunky yelled at me when I walked through the maze of cameras and equipment to get to the men's room (they were not filming at the time).

• zef8mich
    10 years ago
    Filming had been completed last year and there was talk it would be aired as early as this April. Then there was some re-filming a couple months ago at Coliseum.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion