tuscl

Moves and positioning

Monday, May 5, 2014 10:49 PM
So what do u thank is a better move having all your money n your hands counting it so the girls u talk to see what u r working with so maybee some otc or itc chances goes up or have u found it better and maybee smarter to keep it all away and just talk the game for some otc itc play? I normaly when looking for some otc itc play will go n with 150 $1 billz ($75 is what I tip for the night pocket the rest I use a bluff system) and I will have 40 $10 billz ( $50 n lap dances and if I can pull it $200 room included n price for some after hour otc play then pocket the rest using a bluff system) this system has worked well for me just wanted to know what u boyz did that would be better or maybee theirs anangel I haven't worked yet ?

7 comments

• BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    3 years later and this system is still scoring me pussy
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Erect penis= cash money *2; also known as E=cm^2
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Check dis my playas er club it b a good club....even at no touch er dance clubs juice and know you yea even you rickyboy can now get laid with this hot off the chains guide.... #1 no lapdances #2 no stage tipping #3 don't spend no money not even drinks on any girl in da club #4 go at least 3 times a week and stay at least 4 hours The game plain....all you do is build report and trust with the girls and felling the vibe between you and dem bitches....after a few weeks pussy will be all over you...im talking all kinds from $2,000 pussy down to the FREE shit...... Witch brings me to rule #5 wash your Ass and spray juices fav cool water all over you #6 treat them with respect and love....be kind......be sweet and be horny and purvy Dis has been a few chapts from juicemnae more to cum......
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    What type of report are you building? Don't withhold information from us Tuna or we will not be successful
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Wicked, Tuna.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I love hot sex 😚😚😚😚😊😊😊😊
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Is that the one in your avatar 😍😍😍😍😍😍
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion