tuscl

no sleep

Monday, May 5, 2014 2:34 AM
So I ended up answering that stripper texting me. By the time we met it was close to 1am, I was already out of my mind stoned on ambien and listening to portishead. We smoked for at least 2 hours. Don't remember much after she started blowing me (zolpiderm retrograde amnesia) but after sleeping all of 1.5hours max, I did wake up from a text from her asking when I was going to be able to get her that new car we discussed. Head is slamming. Need 2mg ativan just to get to work now. Strippers are addictive

11 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Dude, you should totally have Dr. McCoy give you a shot of cordrazine tomorrow. That stuff can practically wake the dead.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    The fog of war.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    LMN dude, you're not going to be much longer for the world unless you get down on your knees and start pleasin' Jesus! [view link]
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    You should absolutely play in a heavy metal band; you already have the lifestyle nailed down.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    948am crashing out bad this doesn't bode well
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Hangovers-God's way of saying you kicked ass last night!
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    Death is your only savior.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I like how this guy says he smoked for 2 hours. Not very good weed was it? And I like how a "text" woke him up after crashing.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    No Sleep Till Brooklyn.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Damn Slick – I was just about to post the same lame shit LOL (great minds think alike I guess :))
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Haha. RIP MCA.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion