tuscl

where to go in Minneapolis

Sunday, May 4, 2014 10:41 AM
My wife and I plan to be in Minneapolis later this month and would like to hear suggestions from local, on the best club to visit. The last time we were in town, was Thanksgiving. The first night, we went to Seville. We really liked the club and girls were friendly. I'd say the only downsides were the lack of privacy in the VIP area, and the no touch policy. The second night we went to Sinners, but quickly decided no one (even the dancers) wanted to be there. So we walked up to DejaVu. We liked DejaVu and had a couple of awesome private dances there. The downside for us there was the limited seating near the stage, and I think we got overcharged for some private dance time. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

7 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Get the Jucy Lucy at Matt's Bar
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Leave your wife at the local Arby's
  • bubbaloo
    10 years ago
    Pretty darn near impossible to have real fun in Minnenippleous. Minnesota is full of Luteran women and whipped men that act like they know what is best for everyone, yet some how vote as liberals. For a very liberal state there are rules for everything. Any you're watched all the time. The only liberal side of Minnesota is the way the government spends money and how so many dumb ass white people with money like to pay for social programs. We will elect anyone from a shitty professional wrestler to a not funny comedian. It's embarassing.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    But y'all got Prince.
  • Rabbit21
    10 years ago
    I liked King of Diamonds down in Inver a Grove Heights. Good Looking Dancers and couples friendly from what O could tell with a good atmosphere.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    If you wife is involved; then maybe you should hit the Mall of America
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Go over to Betty Crocker's and watch the Canadian Honkers shit on the lawn.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion