tuscl

Accessories

ididthisonce
North Carolina
Today's topic for contemplation, consideration, and possible amusement is ACCESSORIES. Yesterday, I threw out the theme of Kentucky Derby Hats. Being from the South, sundresses and sunhats are considered as a ritual of Spring. Baseball caps with accompanied with a cleavage revealing bikini top, sports bra, or halter and tight short shorts displaying a good tan makes the tree sap rise in any weather.

But…

I am amazed at what women use for accessories nowadays. Whether it be tattoos, exotic piercings, those rainbow colored string extensions some wear in their hair (some ain't extensions but are the real thing).

Hell…

Even one of those miniature toy-like dogs with its head sticking out from a female's Louis Vuitton designer handbag is a dang fashion statement. In the old days, the mainstay for dancer accessories was pretty much limited to long string boa or some type of feather assortment. Heck, while I was looking at the Deby hats there were enough feathers in some of them that probably could be worked into a lap dance. I never cared too much for boas or feathers at a club but a sexy outfit with a classy ribbon choker as an accent always worked for me. Not one of those leather studded-spiked dog collars, but just something simple and classy.

Was wondering what accessories some of my fellow TUSCLers have seen that were creative and “flipped your switch”? Let's leave out bolt-on-boobs as accents for this discussion. LOL!

Play safe.

Ireallyonlydidthisonce

6 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    The most popular dancer on day shift at the Columbia Platinum Plus always wore a flower in her hair.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I rarely notice accessories. I might notice a red bikini or a sexy cheerleader outfit on a hot young dancer.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    I like it when they are naked
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    One of my favorites knows how to rock various Dodgers shirts....need I say anymore?
  • sc_guy
    10 years ago
    Just last night I was with a dancer who had leather-like straps circling her legs from the tops of her thighs to her shoes. It almost looked like she was wearing stockings, but what you mostly saw were bare legs--and she has awesome legs! It was a great effect, and I hope she's wearing them the next time I'm in.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I had a fave that used to wear a flower in her hair sometimes. I liked it. I also like a cut off wife beater shirt that barely covers her nipples and shows lots of underboob. A big breasted girl in a top that laces like a shoe in front is hot damn
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion