tuscl

Are you surprised when strippers seem to routinely remember you from long ago?

I'm just wondering if anyone is surprised when you keep encountering strippers and they claim they remember you from years ago. I can't usually remember anything about them including their face but they remember me years later. One dancer tonight showed me her boobs and then asked, "does that jog your memory?" It didn't but they looked nice.

5 comments

• jctone
    19 years ago
    They should remember you, you are a customer. They are like salespeople, it is good to remember your clients. It usually means a easier time making some money.

If you were a dancer, would you prefer to go after new clients every night or have some regular clients? Simple.
  • Clubber
    19 years ago
    Spend some bucks on them and they ALWAYS remember you!
  • komey1970
    19 years ago
    And the point of playing this game is what? I'm not looking for a date at the strip club, just a good time.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Oh, one more tip: even if you do remember he as she tells the story don't let on that you do. If you don't remember her just tell her so. If you do then you can either keep that information secret or if lying to strippers doesn't bother you or you can rationalize it as "teasing" or "playing their own game" or whatever then insist that you don't remember her. (I guess teasing for a few minutes then admitting that you do remember after all is ethical, but that's a personal decision.)
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Happens to me too and it is very surprising.

If you do some quick calculations you'll find that they've probably seen hundreds or even thousands of other guys in the meantime.

I think you can use this to your advantage as follows: First of all tease them and say "You don't really remember me that's just some cheap pick up line". Often at that point they will recall in remarkable details the time when you met, eg. what you were wearing, what you talked about, something strange that was happening in the club. (I have an exceptional memory myself so am able to verify what she is saying.)

After that ask them "so out of the thousands of guys you've met in here how do you manage to remember me?" Then accuse her of being in love with you/and or a stalker. At that point you pretty much own her and have a couple of good options:

1) if she isn't dating material tell you don't want a dance that night because you all promised another "friend" of yours that you would get dances from her. The next time you she her you are going to get one hell of a dance.

2) If she is dating material than ask her out: "well you obviously seem to be interested in me beyond my money, I think that I'll give you a chance..." blah blah blah

Good luck and have fun,
    Your Friend,
    David S.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion