tuscl

Why hadn't I heard about this until today!

Prim0
Ohio
Wednesday, April 30, 2014 6:53 AM
[view link] Find your girls here!

18 comments

• GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Good find!
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    +1 for sure!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I hate to throw stones but between the blubber and the tats, I can see why most clubs are so dark!
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    You got that right, rockstar666
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Some decent looking ladies. Agree on the tats, though. One or two, sure, in a hidden place, but why take a gorgeous leg and scribble on it?* * - My personal opinion, you're entitled to yours, I know some of you like the Suicide Girls look, don't mean to hijack the thread, without the express written consent of Major League Baseball, blah blah blah.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    A lot of ugly strippers on that site.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I like the one on the first page with the rose tat on her stomach that looks Hispanic.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    This tumblr is a train wreck.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    I have received my share of locker room photos over the years. I think it is mostly a way to entice one to come to the club. In the business world I believe its called marketing.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    There's one I know from a local club on there, one of the only slimmer white chicks...
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Watch out curve-hater, statutory rape will get you on the sex-offenders list for life.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the link Prim0! Some of these girls have insanely good bodies!
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    What about Stripper Toilet Cam
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Always remember that many of these girl should not be seen in daylight. They may frighten small animals and children! Ain't is crazy what low lights does for one's looks.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    Anyone else find themselves looking at the backgrounds more than the dancers themselves? Like what kinds of stickers/magnets/graffiti are on the lockers? What's on the tables? Whether the locker room is carpeted (ewwww?) or not, etc.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    Some thoughts on this: 1)PrimO, thanks for link, and for expanding my browsing perspective. 2) I don't recognize anyone in the pics. 3) This is like random pictures of used cars- some gems, many clunkers. 4) Dim lights and alcohol can make many dancers seem attractive.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    +gatorfan
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion