tuscl

How cool was the Clippers revolt?

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Tuesday, April 29, 2014 11:49 AM
This is why I am proud to live in this country.

9 comments

• BonedBrother
    10 years ago
    I didn't think it was cool at all. Mr Sterling was merely stating his very valid personal opinion.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Personal opinions, even said in private, are a thing of the past in this "progressive" country.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Nice to see how many Libtards are on board.
  • stenton1
    10 years ago
    There are too many other ways Mr. Sterling can continue to make money. I find it interesting the he would date a half black/half Mexican woman, yet espew such ignorance. Gold digger or not, that was just damn stupid on his behalf.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    So the NBA is trying to force him sell the team by imposing a life time ban. He bought the team when the NBA was in the shitter for $12.5 mil. Now he's going make a profit of somewhere near 500 million. What kind of "punishment" is that? Thank you sir, may I have another.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    That was Shadows ex wife.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I found the Clipper's actions ignorant, childish and pathetic. Just another excuse for a group of failures to fail. They all took the money from a guy who has had well known racial issues for 30 years and now are the injured party? Pathetic losers. As a real American I am embarrassed by Sterling, Silver, the NBA and the pussies that play for the Clippers. As a Celtics fan I say fuck you Doc Rivers.
  • invis142
    10 years ago
    1) The guy is 80 yrs old. Recollect you own granddad or dad speaking at that age, and what he said is just about normal for folks that age. 2) He could just have been upset that she was with Magic who is a hated Laker :) 3) He could also just have been very upset that she was with Magic who is HIV+. 4) Private conversations should remain private. It should not be admissible in this case. 5) How do we know he was not setup? 80 yr old's are prime targets. 6) Never kick a man when he is down. The feeding frenzy by the NBA coaches, owners, players was horrible to watch. ps.. I ain't white or black, so kinda speaking like a neutral observer
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    It doesn’t take much balls to jump on the bandwagon and go with the herd.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion