tuscl

Ilbbaicnl says the craziest shit

zipman68
the speed force!
I'm going to nominate Ilbbaicnl for the "dude who says the craziest shit on TUSCL".

You'd think that Juice would have this sewn up, what with his days of being the prophet Juice, receiving messages from the aether or his neighbor's dog (ruh roh!) or wherever ol' Juice got his marching orders. But ilbbaicnl's comment that RickDugan is actually Robert McNamera because he doesn't know when to pull out. You win ilbbaicnl. You win!

11 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Hmmm... The Fog of Clubbing: Eleven Lessons from the Life of Rick Strange Dugan.

I think ilbbaicnl is onto something here. What do you guys think the eleven lessons would be?
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Where did ilbbaicnl say that about McNamera? That's pretty good.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    On Rick"s "Just don't cum inside me, ok?" thread.

BTW, why do you think Rick starts threads like that? Kind of like his "I hope my fave with massive life problems relapses in her heroin addiction so I can get cheaper OTC" thread.

I periodically feel sorry for Rick given all the shit he gets from Dougsta. But then he hauls off and writes a thread about how he's too studly to pull out when a chick asks him to do so. Dude, why do you write shit like that? Is it to give Dougsta material?

And why is it a problem? Just use a frickin' condom. You don't want parts to start fallin' off, do you? Better watch out or lil' Rick will come down with genital leprosy.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Yes, RickyBoy, provides excellent ammunition to use against himself in the threads he starts. Two of the best examples were

a) his "clubbing around the holidays" thread - where he details his drinking and driving and his attitude that it is okay because the legal limits are just too damn low
    b) his thread where he describes his disastrous first marriage. How he tried to marry into money, but then it turned out the girl was completely psycho so he had to bail

I think it's because people with the self-admitted "personality damage" that RickyBoy suffers from feel shame for their failures in life. In RickyBoy's case that would be not only having failed to become Gordon Gekko, but having to drop out of the corporate world altogether and also failing with his plan of marrying into money. Because of the shame he is seeking punishment and acting in masochistic ways - I guess he thinks that goes part of the way toward making things even.

When I first encountered RickyBoy here I wasn't sure if he was a full blown sociopath or a narcissist having some sociopathic traits. The fact that he does feel shame/guilt for some things convinces me it's the latter. Not all that many things at all of course, and his moral calculus is very odd - for example it is a far worse crime in his book for someone to troll on a message board than it is to drink and drive (notwithstanding that RickyBoy does a good amount of trolling himself) or put owns wife at risk of STDs and cervical cancer through BBFS with strippers.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Hey Dougster, I'm sure there are reasons, but I would just call Rick an out of control sex addict.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I think RickyBoy himself knows more than he is letting on. His use of the phrase "personality damage" to describe himself is very interesting. Quite possible he has known all this time and just tries to deny things to fuck around.

I would love to here his take on what he thinks the nature of his "personality damage" is if he thinks I'm wrong. Not that he is likely to tell the truth, but would be fun to hear what he thinks.

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    "Hello Kettle? This is Pot. You're black."
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Dang I only thought a few would get the McNamara joke, kinda dated.

But I also thought the pull out before you cum thing was of the distant past too.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Only people who would miss it, ilbby, are a subset of milenials who neither bothered to learn anything about the Vietnam War. Heck, I bet even jester214 got that one in spite of how spotty his historical knowledge is.
  • jester2I4
    10 years ago
    Fuckin' fuck you, Dugly! I got the joke. Sure I had to consult Wikipedia first but I did, eventually get it.

And fuck you for saying my knowledge of history is spotty. Maybe regarding military history it is, but my knowledge of art history is excellent, as is my reading comprehension.

Fuckin' fuck everything!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Ilbbaicnl -- the Robert McNamara joke is easily one of the funniest things I've read on here. You da man, man!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion