tuscl

I support single moms. $1 at a time.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
MEMPHIS, TN -
(WMC) – A group of single moms is outraged by a sign posted outside a Memphis strip club.

The new marquee at The Pony adult nightclub on Winchester Avenue says "Support Single Moms."

The Pony touts itself as "America's Strip Joint" and asking people to come see the hottest ladies and drink the coldest beer.

The outraged women do not see any connection between hot ladies, cold beer and single moms.

The single moms want the sign taken down

27 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Fuckin Yentas.
  • carolinaclubman
    10 years ago
    The mad single moms are likely pissed off because they are ugly, they wouldn't give up to their ex hubbies, and that is why they are single.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Little harsh.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Feminism. A place for weak women. A strong woman doesn't need a "group" to succeed.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Take a look at any Feminist,would you fuck one?Almost as sad as a stripper being past her prime and not knowing it.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Making publicity for the club, that is all.
  • Michigan
    10 years ago
    I support single moms. $1 at a time.

sounds like a new shirt for shadowcat :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Mich,

I bet he already has it.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Why do you assume that they are feminists? That's taking a giant leap. And don't lump all feminists into a one-size-fits-all label. I'm as feminist as they come but I am (obviously) very sex-positive and love all of the dirty filthy things that uptight & traditionally super religious and non-feminists fight against all the time. I'll bet these clueless broads are southern housewives with traditional values that HATE anything to do with feminism.......and stripclubs.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I do and so does snowtime. Check his AVATAR. :)
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^what happened too all your pictures? I suggest u start taking pictures of all your favorites at follies so we can admire the godfather aka tony Montana aka shadowcat 🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I knew it!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    lopaw,

I do believe I differentiated. :)
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    it is wrong to stereotype feminists as ugly , bitter, hate filled women

the acceptable progressive thing to do is to stereotype southern housewives with traditional values that HATE anything to do with feminism
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    The acceptable progressive thing to really do is ignore DoctorPhool.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    @Clubber- yeah I know you get it....you're one of the few that do :)

@sclvr- DoctorPhool!!!! Lmao! Perfect!
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    @sclvr5005

in the future when trying to insult me please feel free to use what you consider your most hateful invectives by calling me a “faggot” or “gay” like you did to @cflock over and over and over and over again.

you have outed yourself as a vile homophobe and no amount of crocodile tears – “but some of my best friends are homosexuals” – is ever going to allow you to slink back into your homophobe closet. so say it loud and say it proud:

i, sclver5005, am a homophobe.

just don’t expect any sympathy from me you low life scum.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK9dKUvQYbA
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Bahahahaha!!!!!
    Oh how you amuse and entertain me DoctorPhool!!!

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    lopaw,

Thanks, I appreciate that. I have my views and you have yours and we've butted heads a time or two, but that's OK. No two people are 100% identical in their opinions, moral, value, or whatever. The key is to respect the other's.

That said, I think that there are some things we can all pretty much agree on.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Clubber-

I think that the biggest issue that you & I could ever have would be if we were both in a club at the same time and there was only one fine Asian dancer working......now THAT could get REAL ugly! =D
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    lopaw,

I don't see how that would get ugly. I would be more than willing to share. Now if said "she" wasn't bi, THAT could be a problem. :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    lopaw,

I know this topic was broached before, but didn't find the answer. How did the "lopaw" moniker originate?
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Clubber -

"lopaw" is the phonetic writing/pronunciation of the word "wife" in both Mandarin and Cantonese. Its what my missus and I call each other.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @lopaw: Do *not* let Clubber know that your wife is Asian...

Just sayin'.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lol dang. Too late :-0
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lopaw- what Asian ethnicity is she?
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Im not sure but I think that Clubber already knew that my wife is of the Asian Persuasion ;-)

@sclvr- she's Cantonese. Born in Hong Kong.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion