tuscl

Is Clubber really Juice?

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Shocking theory I know.

Today Clubber started a thread about posters we miss. And he mentioned Vincemichaels.

Yesterday Sippy Cup (juice) propped VM saying he was missed.

That can't be a coincidence. Hmmmm.

What a brilliant idea Clubber had to try and fool us. He is juice and all his aliases. Nice try but we caught you.

14 comments

• Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Hence all of juices reviews of follies were accurate as he and scat club all the time there
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    motor: "Today Clubber started a thread about posters we miss. And he mentioned Vincemichaels.

Yesterday Sippy Cup (juice) propped VM saying he was missed.

That can't be a coincidence. Hmmmm"

Pretty fuzz logic to reach that conclusion. Or did jester214 hack into your account?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    sippy_cup: "Damn juice has been on tuscl longer than 2008? Like 2000? Shit !"

Shit! indeed.

Same year RomanticLover started posting.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Juice(Super Fly in the double wide) Rediger.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    there are no coincidences.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Yup...Clubber strikes me as the kind of dude that drinks 4 bottles of DXM cough syrup, goes by the KFC for a bucket o' the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay, and ends up in da Club where he face fucks a chick on stage before takin' not her to the back room for some DP action...dick in pussy and drumstick up the ass.

Yup, everything about his posts screams "I'm Juice" (said with Christian Bale's Batman voice).
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    ^^^^

But that's it exactly why it's so clever. :)
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    And admitting it on April 1 was just a diversion
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Now I have to ignore myself. HELP, founder, can I do that?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    If true, sc would be a distant 2nd to all my, and the juice group, posting count. :)
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I find Clubber funny and interesting. I can't understand any posts by Juice at all, so I say they're not the same.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    It's called being"Bipolar".
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago

Clubber isn’t Juice but Juice is BonesBrother but everybody already knows that
  • dallas702
    10 years ago
    There it is. That South Florida, motorcycle riding, Asian stripper lovin' old white guy - thing - is just a cover for the real 400 lb. South Carolina, KFC chomping, big bootie humping, serial baby daddy with mental health issues.

I knew something rang false with Clubber. I mean, really, how could a tiny Asian spinner ride on the back of Clubber's bike - there is no way she could get her arms around an old white guy to even stay on!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion